Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

stunning news guys

Great :-) I understand that an Airbus is not everyone's cup of tea, but I really fancy one.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Coneman

>I enjoy the flying more than anything else I>think. Anything that takes too long to "get going" destroys it>for me. >Sheesh, I thought I was the only one. :-) Personally, I only hope this won't derail any new sceneries from Vauchez. Spokane has been cursed in FS.Cheers

Guest DreamFleet

Just to let you all know that our forum is open here:http://www.airlinerxp.com/forum/As to it being an Airbus, this was the best foundation to start with for our new technology. If you can do an Airbus, an advanced Falcon or Citation for example is not so hard.The technology can go in to just about anything in main stream aircraft that you can imagine and, yes, a business jet (as mentioned above) is very high on AXP / DreamFleet's list. Of course, only 24 hours in a day!;)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/AXP/AXPforumbanner.jpg

Guest Thomas K

I don't believe it...an Airbus built by the best of the best.This is incredible news...absolutely can't wait for this.Can't imagine how magestic the A330/340 will be.

Airliner XP teamI registered for the forum several hours ago and I did not receive and e-mail activation. Is there somone I can e mail to clear this up.Thank you

If anyone from AXP reads this, I registered in your forum but never got the email activation code (i confirmed i had the right email address). My user name is the same as this one. Any help would be appreciated.

Eric 

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi,in regard to forum activation, could it be related to any spam filter that prevents the confirmation email to arrive on your end for example?

I have always received activations. I also have never added a spam filter to my e mail.

Guest Dnsmo

Sure, I too would like to see something like this for a bizjet or classic big iron. But, AirlinerXP's decision to work on an Airbus product makes sense since an Airbus has not arrived the likes of which one would expect from Level-D and PMDG.This sounds much bigger than just "another Airbus." I consider this to be a real advance of our hobby, based on their description. I'm overjoyed that the state of the art has risen to this level. Speaking as a diehard Boeing fan, I'm very excited about this new venture. It's enough for me to see a sidestick in my near future.Cheers,DennisBTW, while AirlinerXP seems a great solution for the desktop Airbus aviator, there's already this for the home cockpit builder:http://www.airsimtech.com

Guest JeanLuc_

must be a hickup with the servers! nevertheless, it has been exceptionaly manually activated now for you and B777 !

No, I get any email sent to me. I usually always get them. This happened with Cloud 9's forums as well. Odd.

Eric