Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

stunning news guys

Hi there any chace you could activate mine too, I signed up as bigtallman@aol.com with bigtallman as my screen name. This product has made my year really cant wait for it!!!Richard

>must be a hickup with the servers! nevertheless, it has been>exceptionaly manually activated now for you and B777 !I had the same problem too. Signed in as Gavin about 2 hours ago. No panic though.Edit: Just got the e-mail now.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Where can I prepay ?? With names like those behind it, there is not even a single doubt in my mind about buying the product.

Guest ThrottleUp

-----------------------------------------------yes, a business jet (as mentioned above) is very high on AXP / DreamFleet's list.-----------------------------------------------I am waiting patiently with credit card for your bizzjet! Please make it have wingviews :) Hee hee.

"an advanced Falcon"Don't tease me Lou ..... don't tease me! :-eek

Very nice. I am sure it would be good. Looking forward to it.But a slight off topic Q/concern. Does this mean. Vauchez has to be shared between airliners and sceneries?Hmmm.......:)MannyPS: I am not getting the activation e-mail. (been only 5 monutes though).Hmm...

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

You can fly short trips on an airliner.thats what I do with the PMDG 747.From Boston to NY via Providence.:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hornits a delta MD-88 captain. He knows what real systems do.. :-)I think he is like me, I just dont have time for the systems absorption on this one. However...I am CERTAIN...that for those who love that kinda thing, this will be da bomb. Im also waiting on that DC-8 since I work for DHL!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Wishing you guys great success with this. The application of the technology will be great for all of us.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Mesa

... and does it mean that the Dreamfleet Archer III might take a bit longer ;)

Guest Pilot533

I also love classic jetliners like the dc-8 and 727 more than anything and I wish there was no such thing as a glass cockpit. But I am glad they are simulating this plane. I like to use fs to simulate the real world as much as I can, and lets face it the age of glass is here and jets like the a320 are the ones flying today, you cannot possibly simulate a real world flight on the dc-8 with a passenger airline, thats why I am happy they are making an a320. And concentrate on those systems airxp, because thats what really does it for me, an airplane that is an exact replica of the real thing, where you need several hours of your head in the manual to get the plane off the ground.

Guest JeanLuc_

Thank you for your kind words!Actually the Airbus is great an aircraft in that you can almost have it started and running in a couple minutes, with minimal head-in-the-manual time.Sure enough, the advanced FMGS offers a lot of possibilities to drive it, but unlike older airliners for example, some systems like pressure, electrical etc... are automatically handled for you by computers. Less of a hassle in this respect and probably an easier aircraft to fly as a first airliner.Like with cars: who would still love turning a wheel with no assistance? At least I won't like anymore, it is such a great relief!Hope this helps!Jean-Luc

I'll tell you, the MCP of the Airbus (if that is what they call it) is what confounds me the most. Open climb, managed climb, etc... I gotta get my head in the manual for that stuff for sure..I never seem to remember the procedures.

Eric 

Looking at this, I just have to say that it never ceases to amaze me how the sim world ever more accurately captures the real world.. you wait ages for a bus... then four come along at once!! :) CC at the ready for this one, worth the wait, methinksLeo Godalming, SE UK (nr EGTF)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Louise

London, UK