Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

stunning news guys

Guest Eek

>Where can I prepay ?? With names like those behind it, there>is not even a single doubt in my mind about buying the>product.And people wonder why add-ons are so expensive. Nobody's even mentioned the price... no one's even bothered to ask. :-rollI must say, it looks impressive, though. Kinda makes me wish I liked Scarebus. :~P ~EwingKATLMSI K8N Neo2 PlatinumAMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0 GHz2GB Corsair PC-3200 512x4 Dual Channel CL2.5 DDR DIMM eVGA nVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT 256MB DDR3Sound Blaster Audigy LSOCZ Powerstream 420WWinXPPro (SP1)

Did anyone notice a timeframe for this product? I know developers don't announce release dates, but some indication of progress is usually hinted at, the question is, besides great screenshots of the what looks like a finished panel, I didn't see anything that said how far along they were.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I don't mean to whine, but I am curious why they would put out an A320 then an A330 then an A340. (Their website lists these planes in order.) I'm sure some will enjoy this, but it does seem limited as far as the general flightsim public goes.Wouldn't more diversity in planes interest more people?I'd like to see them change gears after the A320. Either pump it way up to an A380 (that would sell a million copies) or bring it down to a VFR flyer.Spice is nice.

Guest Pilot533

"Thank you for your kind words!Actually the Airbus is great an aircraft in that you can almost have it started and running in a couple minutes, with minimal head-in-the-manual time.Sure enough, the advanced FMGS offers a lot of possibilities to drive it, but unlike older airliners for example, some systems like pressure, electrical etc... are automatically handled for you by computers. Less of a hassle in this respect and probably an easier aircraft to fly as a first airliner."Your rigth the a320 is a very easy airplane to manage, but as long as the simulation replicates the real one correctly, meaning if I did need to actually push any of the overhead switches they would work as in the real airplane, even if it may not be required for day to day ops, i just like to know that its there and works because it does on the real plane. And hopefully simple things that most developers neglect wont be left out, such as working wing lights and turnoff lights, hot starts, brake pressure, working hydraulics where you cant turn the plane if there is no hyd psi etc. If you guys can develop a complete airliner with such things on top of good graphics than i will be buying no matter the cost. Btw do you guys have any estimated release info, such as a year away, or maybe just a few months or weeks?

Guest Pilot533

Yeah if they can hold up to that, which would be spectacular because no developer that i can remember has ever held up to their 1st release estimate, but these guys don't seem like the average developers so if anyone is going to do it right in every way including timeliness it will be these guys.

Guest Pilot533

Great, I wish you all the best of luck so that you may overcome all of you obstacles. And your idea about the "organic simulation" is fantastic, I had always had an idea of this concept in the back of my head thinking about how great it could be if that were a reality, now it will be.

Really awesome! The fact it's for FS9 seals the deal! Make your bizjet a Dassault Falcon ;)

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Pilot533

absolutely, i would be heartbroken if it was for fsx. ;) Seems like the perfect addon right about now.

Guest elekwind

For me a proper learjet 45 would do it.We have seen different versions of FS come along but nobody not even Microsft managed to get the learjet right.I'd say that reading so many posts that a learjet 45 with full systems would be most welcomed.Just my 2 cents.ElekwindRalton Mann

Guest DreamFleet

>Really awesome! The fact it's for FS9 seals the deal! >>Make your bizjet a Dassault Falcon ;)Yeah...Falcon sure is tempting!I have access to the aircraft (a 900EX), the Level D sims, even an instructor (a good friend of mine). All just 15 minutes from my home. He even let me fly the sim one day. I took left seat and did the checklists as he was checking out a FO in the right.It's easy to fly, manually that is, but they do it all with the automation, and that's where the training comes in to play. Of course, there is no autoland! ;)Regards, Lou Bettihttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/AXP/AXPforumbanner.jpg

Wow! Yes, a Falcon! I love the trijet configuration. I'm not a huge fan of the bizjet cockpits, and prefer the newer glass ones, but that would be sweet having a complex add-on like that.I'm looking forward to the A320 though. Always love modern airliners.Take care, Lou!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

@Ewing: To be quite frank, I do not care about how expensive it is, so please do not feel bothered to try to tell me that I should ;)