Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

stunning news guys

This thread is fascinating to me. I can't count how many posts I have seen over the years wanting the ultimate Airbus...well here it is...And looky here...disapointment because some want Biz jets...steam guages...scenery...etc...Not a criticism, just amazing the diversity of personal tastes, and how hard it is to market new products. I guess that is what has kept me a FS fan for all of these years. It's the same sim...but we all do such diverse things with it!!Good luck airliner-xp...I am very excited about this colaboration!!Cheers,Scott

>And looky here...disapointment because some want Biz>jets...steam guages...scenery...etc...I think that has more to do with the collaboration of the players rather than any sort of true jealousy. :) With Vauchez coming off of his scenery projects to work on modelling, diehard fans of his sceneries might want his efforts focused elsewhere. Dreamfleet has been able to produce a few steam gauge aircraft in the past with success. And someone in the thread mentioned business jets, it was corroborated by Dreamfleet (*that the technology in use now was capable of being used in a bizjet), and that got others fired up. All told, I think everyone is just excited at the possibilities levelled by this development team! Everyone wants their baby to be given the same treatment!

Guest vas_yan

>Anyone looking for some work to do? Depends on whether you have any job openings for someone with a background in law and disk jockeying and offer business trips to exotic places (Toulouse qualifies...) :-badteeth Regards,

I look forward to this fantastic product. I think XP should consider FS9 compatibility for future releases, including the A340 :). 56 library files have been released at Avsim over the past 24 hours, but only four have been FSX-optimised ... a 13:1 ratio!Many people are struggling with FSX, and this is very different to the FS8-FS9 transition, or even the FS7-FS8 transition.Good luck either way

In case AirlinerXP is reading this thread, I have only one request. Please make sure your server can handle the initial purchase rush. A downed website or a 3kb/s download is always very frustrating. Of course if you are gonna sell through F1 I guess it's no concern.Thanks, I'm ready.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Sounds like a winner. Any idea on what type of navdata it will run? Will it be easily updatable like the PMDG/LDS and not as difficult to add SID/STARs to as the 737PIC?Andy S

"All told, I think everyone is just excited at the possibilities levelled by this development team!"I agree with that statement Greg!!Cheers,Scott

Guest DreamFleet

>In case AirlinerXP is reading this thread, I have only one>request. Please make sure your server can handle the initial>purchase rush. A downed website or a 3kb/s download is always>very frustrating. >>Of course if you are gonna sell through F1 I guess it's no>concern.>>Thanks, I'm ready.>We just discussed that this morning, and even plan to add servers if we feel it is necessary. They are not so expensive that we could not add enough to cover the initial rush. However, we will probably be fine as is.We've done enough A/C releases to know you've got to have download capacity upon release. ;)Don't forget our forum:http://www.airlinerxp.com/forum/Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/AXP/AXPforumbanner.jpg

I wonder... if they could make this technology working for scenery too? :9Who needs FSX then?Regards,Hugo

Guest ThrottleUp

----------------------------------------And looky here...disapointment because some want Biz jets...steam guages...scenery...etc...----------------------------------------I made the comment about bizzjets but I sure am *not* complaining about a new Airbus mate :)Nothing wrong in wanting one and Im willing to pay for it too. I dont think Im alone when I say that its the one part of FS9 that badly needs attention! So if this company creates a Gulfstream, Global Express or Phenom...I will be there. Judging by the screenshots of their Airbus Im sure their bizzjet will look awesome too.And if their Airbus makes me happy I'll get that too but not being a systems person I will have to think carefully since the excellent iFDGs already satisfy me when it comes to a good visual model ;)

well - wow! very exciting indeed.i have allways stayed away from the airbus airliners, but it looks like I will be getting this for sure...here is my ideai think you guys need to just come up with your own flight simulator, give ms some competition - if you could do your own flght sim.. man i can only imagine what that would be likeyou guys really should!

Ciao!

This is great, after waiting so long for an advanced Airbus we now have three great looking products on the horizon and all for both FS9 and X. Thanks for that.Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorLogitech Extreme 3D pro Joystickhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpghttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Guest JeanLuc_

This would be interesting indeed to further push this kind of technology for the scenery as well. Good ideas!