Sign in to follow this  
BadKarmaPT

Anyone using Tolmachevo

This is one of my favorite freeware sceneries but today I discovered that when I select it, FS9 crashes when the loading bar reaches 100% but only when I select a parking position. If I select "active runway" it only crashes when I approach the main terminal or change to tower view using the "S" key.The odd thing is that I removed the scenery and this still happens with the default...A reinstall didn

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Guest tpower

Hello Comrade!I recently installed the UNNT from AVSIM (not the newer one from avsim.ru). I also have installed ALL the RATS russian ai packages recently. After reading your post I just fired up FS9 and did some circuits no problem. I trust you installed the LC files provided into the appropriate root folder? Also no duplicate AFCADS? I don't think that the AI additions would cause this, unless there is some bad info re the co-ordinates of UNNT in the Airports.txt file.This problem you have happens from time to time. Especially if you have saved flights, and then change AFCAD. Since the reload can't recognise the old AFCAD things crash. My experience is that the FS9 genie will work it out. Sorry, I tried but can't help.Cheers,Tosh

Thank you for your help, Tosh.Since my last post I uninstalled the scenery completely and it still CTD

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Does anyone know if this talented group of artists has a forum where I can post my problem? :-hmmm

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Guest Bob Z

I've recently done about the same as Tosh. Installed the UNNT_134758.zip and installed almost all of the RATS packages.I tried both the scenarios you mentioned and don't have a problem.Do you have crash detection turned on?Perhaps the 100% loading problem is because the user ac is being initially placed on an object.The moving towards terminal problem because of an invisible object the user ac encounters.