Sign in to follow this  
dfish

AV6 and FE users

Just one quick question guys, What cloud and sky textures do you prefer, AV6 or FE?Thank'sDave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorLogitech Extreme 3D pro Joystickhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpghttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Guest macman4

I use FE sky and cloud textures. I don't know why, but AV6 clouds make my FS9 stutter. I still get good frames with them, but somthing with my system dosn't like AV6 clouds. Another problem I have with real world weather is stutters, again 30fps, but mini stutters. This happens with AV6 and FS9 weather. Drives me nuts. I spend 99% of the time tring to figure it out and 1% flying;) Bob

Same here, using FE clouds and skies, but I did pluck two sunset/sunrise sets from AV6 and installed them into the FE system. And a few alternate water sets. Beyond these two, I REALLY like horizons provided by GEPro. :)Regards,Jure

I prefer FE textures also, but the Active Sky ones are nice as well.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest Jeff Berman

I run with all 3 FE, AV6 and GE Pro - very impressive results :)

Guest zannu

Im using av6 but i never hear FE whats is?

Over all I definitely prefer fight environment. But the very popular freeware package Real Environment Pro offers some great alternatives, especially sky texture IMO. Check it out. :)Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI