Sign in to follow this  
Mike T

Did the Wilco Airbus ever arrive at the gate?

I've managed to download the FS9 deluxe version and was able to install it. The plane comes with a config manager, fuel and load planner. Couldn't get the "cold and dark" option to work. And the plane stays "lit up", even if you load the default cessna first and turn everything off. I'm not impressed with the visuals. Quality of vc seems little above what they did for the Legacy. Has wingviews that can accessed via a simicon panel. Typical blocky and low-rez feel there visuals. ricardo

Got the FSX version and the DVD this afternoon but still cant get the FS9 version from my download link I was sent. Can anyone else access the main Wilco site, all im getting is web page not availableRichard

Oohh guys stop whining...make a wise decision like I'm doing now. I used to spend about 200-300 euro's a month on flightsim hard/software, while in the meantime I could have had my PPL. So all dear developers and/or publishers who do not respect customers, shuve it up where it's pretty dark...Long live freeware...!!Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest dwojdylo

>It's a riddle to me why in the world FeelThere continues to>have a partnership with Wilco and let them distribute their>products.>>All in all I see this as a real disaster given the fact that>we had all this several times before, and no one seemed to>learn from history which now repeats another time.>>But in the end, all that doesn't seem to matter: people>continue to buy whatever Wilco releases, to whatever>conditions. And that's the real sad point here: customers have>the power to change something by refusing to buy. Exactly that>doesn't happen here, the opposite is the case: people buy and>download as if the A320 were the last add on ever released.>>Andreas>Perfectly sad. I just hope Victor and all team at Feelthere will abandon Wilco before their reputaqtion is ruined and talents wasted.

>Oohh guys stop whining...make a wise decision like I'm doing>now. I used to spend about 200-300 euro's a month on flightsim>hard/software, while in the meantime I could have had my PPL.>So all dear developers and/or publishers who do not respect>customers, shuve it up where it's pretty dark...>>Long live freeware...!!>>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries>http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif>>"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick>back harder"There isnt' enough on the market to spend 300 a month on it. Sorry.A PPL will cost you about 6000 euros + the time + the stress. I am going through it right now. Flightsimming is money i can just burn (literally) compared to the costs of real flying.

I'm not whining. Just reporting. I'm done with work today and hoping I can knock off a quick test flight. Have been studying the manual, which isn't all that great, although it's a step up from the "brochure" that came with the PIC 737. Thes tutorial flight is about 3 pages long. I'm not seeing any performance and speed tables. Besides the House livery, there are only two additional liveries available with the download: British Airways and Privat Air. On the up side, we now have an Airbus business jet. ricardo

>I'm not seeing any performance and speed tables. that is because they are part of the download you make after purchase.>Besides the House livery, there are only two additional>liveries available with the download: British Airways and>Privat Air.other liveries will be released shortly. see the wilco site for the list.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

well, we can all breathe a sigh of relief: the thing flies, and there don't seem to be any major, show stopping bugs.ricardo

"There isnt' enough on the market to spend 300 a month on it. Sorry"I always use that as an excuse to my wife, but she doesn't believe me anymore LOL :)But I said soft and hardware..Stress from your PPL, indeed you better stick to FS than...;)Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest reckett

Showstopping bugs?I've a few - Sometimes the throttle engages TOGA by itself. Sometimes I can't get anything other than idle or TOGA. (perhaps hardware throttle issues?) Then throttle reverses (ie full pwr = idle, idle = toga).When selecting an approach, I get a buffer overrun. FS Crashes.Fly by wire - hmm. Never seems to do anything (ok it does protect from stalls).I get a "don't sink" when going down the runway. On the ground.I could probably go on. After reading the manual, I still can't get a complete flight out of it. And I've been doing this for a LONG time.Hmph!

Guest reckett

More issues.Where's the "twenty five hundred" call?Boeing altitude callouts? Egads!Managed to get the scratchpad to freeze in 2D.Screens blank in A318. Even when starting in 2D.LOC and GS grommets don't go "solid magenta" when captured.FS crashes when you force a GPS update of IRS.Sound error in PAX when through APU (discontinuous sound).I'll continue soon......

Guest Pilot533

LOC and GS grommets don't go "solid magenta" when captured.I hate when they mess up little things like this, it shows that they dont have the same no nonsense attention for detail like lds, pmdg, and airlinerxp have.