Sign in to follow this  
Guest kickin_chicken

Question about Reality XP Flight Line T/N Gauges in VFR aircraft

Guest kickin_chicken

Hello,I need some advice. I own the Carenado Cherokee 180F payware aircraft. As such, with the gauges that come with this aircraft, it is VFR. That is, there is a two axis VOR and ADF but no DME and no glideslope. I would like to know if I bought and installed the Reality-XP Flight Line N series (VOR1/VOR2, etc) gauges and installed them in this aircraft according to the directions, would that allow me to fly the 180F in IFR conditions (using the three axis VOR and DME included w/ the Reality-XP Flight Line gauge pack)? In other words, does the actual gauges in an aircraft represent the abilities/limitations of said aircraft, or are the limitations something that is programmed into the aircraft itself (irregardless of what gauges are installed)?I really like my Carenado 180F but can't land it in bad weather... Thanks!Derald