Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rake7575

Wilco Airbus

>Hello Guys,>>Please let me answer to all of you, I had no time to do it>earlier:>>@Jean-Luc:>Thank you for your nice words. I'm happy that all the people>on this forum can see that even if we work on competitor>products, we are good friends ;-)>>@Philbrown:>I totally agree with you. I can't talk in the name of>FeelThere. The only thing I can say is that Vic is not blind,>and he is not an idiot. You can imagine some things will>change in the future.>Regarding the support, there was a problem with Wilco, I can't>tell you more about it. The problem is now solved, and this is>why the product will be normally supported by FeelThere. The>fact that the support begins on monday has nothing to do with>the weekend. In the meantime, the product IS SUPPORTED by>Wilco.>>@Alex:>I didn't remove the Airbus freeware from my site because of>the feelThere/Wlico product. The reasons are explained on my>web site. These panels will soon be back online in a new>version that will be FSX compatible. I didn't have time to>work on this before...>>In conclusion, please stop playing this guess game. Talk about>facts, about things you know, instead of trying to guess what>is happening in the feelThere/Wilco business.>>Eric>Nicely said Eric:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

"In conclusion, please stop playing this guess game. Talk about facts, about things you know, instead of trying to guess what is happening in the feelThere/Wilco business."I couldn't have said it better myself... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Danko

I'm not shure that we are talking about same product here!?Have the plane for 3 days and will not have it for another minute. Totaly unfunctional. Well do everything in my power to get money back and to stop people from bying it till they finish the product.Nothing works as it shud. Inovative? Maybe in an idea, but functional NO? http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=384906&page=http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=385132&page=FeelThere, I think this is the last chance to save your reputation by publicly saying what has happen, why the product isnt finished, I think that there was no beta testing, why? Say it out loud and community could tolerate it and reconsider the situation for the future.

Guest JTEK99

>In conclusion, please stop playing this guess game. Talk about>facts, about things you know, instead of trying to guess what>is happening in the feelThere/Wilco business.Yes, but what if you are the one playing the guessing game? It's equally plausible that you don't have the foggiest idea what goes on in Victor's head, wallet, business, etc., especially in light of the fact that he *rarely* says anything straight forward. I mean who are you? His business partner? If you're not getting a piece of the monetary pie and have your name on a Feelthere contract, you don't know squat. You're in the "FeelThere spin" as much as the rest of us are since the only "facts" you have are hearsay and completely unverifiable. To put it mildy, you're simply not in the business, regardless of your ostensibly "close" affiliation with the developer. Vic isn't straightforward in ANYthing he says or does, so I'm loathe to believe that the "facts" say otherwise. There are NO facts and I really don't think you're in a position to supply any accurate ones.And don't start bashing me because of that statement since I can easily post several hundred forum links where Vic's answers are vague at best and downright misleading in other instances.Given that the same mess has occurred again and again with other releases (i.e., apparently "botched" communication with Wilco and the "woe is me" statements by FeelThere, buggy aircraft, etc.), I'm given to assume that the answer to the entire affair is quite simple. Wilco released the aircraft with Vic's knowledge (I mean.. he had to give them the product, manuals, no?) and it was much simpler to take orders, get the money, and then become nonexistent in terms of support on internal forums based on some implied charge that there was miscommunication between developer and distributor.Quite frankly, the situation is ludicrous. For three days, you can purchase the product, but not download it; you can't pose legitimate questions in the forums without getting them locked or deleted; and the developer is AWOL without matter-of-factly stating the reasons for doing so. It's a childish business model and has more in common with CaptainSim-style of business than anything remotely resembling real-world professional acumen.Listen, Eric... I admire your freeware work and commend your dedication to a payware developer. But let's not start accusing PAYING customers of playing a "guessing game". It wouldn't be a guessing game if the developer played level and fair with his statements. Unfortunately, he doesn't and, as such, any customer has the right to complain, vociferously if need be.

Guest Tatu

For us all it should be enough to take care of our own business. Now people even try to get others from buying products...makes no sense.The bus is not unfunctional, it is not unflyable. It has bugs, yes, as all the other previously released planes that have FMC, but it still works very well. It is no problem to simulate a flight that is flown normally with this type of plane.One of the developer's just asked us all to stop guessing and what happens.... the guessing just continues. Either some people don't bother reading what is being told or they do not understand. I for myself hope that the mistakes and bugs will be corrected with a patch, it is no big deal. If that's not going to happen then I would maybe think about the things again a bit differently, but I still won't be angry.Peace.@-@ Tatu

It is verry strange that each time Wilco/FT publish a new add-on, all the world is there to blame them about the bugs. But it is also strange that so such think doesn't happend when PMDG, PSS or Captain Sim publish buggy add-on. PMDG 737 : How many service update made after the launching of the download version.Level-D 767 : same thingCaptain Sim C-130 : verry buggy at the beginnig but now working verry well.I think that we (the hardcore simmers of the first time) are all Beta tester for all those publishers. They are all proceed the same way when they publish a product in download firt. This is not only in the FS community, this is the same with other product including those from Microsoft.The only thing that the prublishers must do for us is to include all our names in the beta testing list of the manual :-) or give us a rebate for the next product to

I flew the Bus at a friend's house and I have to say my experience was totally different from yours. It was (and I hate to say this) just plain bad. Very buggy and unpolished. Surprising because I really like FeelThere's Legacy. It still needs lots, and lots of work. Why Wilco released it in the state it's in - I don't know.

>Hello Guys,>In conclusion, please stop playing this guess game. Talk about>facts, about things you know, instead of trying to guess what>is happening in the feelThere/Wilco business.>>Eric>The fact of the matter is that this plane was rushed to market without proper beta testing. It's full of bugs and cannot be properly flown in managed mode. Boeing callouts for $50????????I'm angry at myself for again falling ofr the siren call of developers who promise the world and deliver mediocrity.Example:http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6920ricardo

>>Boeing callouts for $50????????>>That comment had me FLOORED !!! Friggen hilarious .. Im truly sorry your out $50.00 and i would be as well but heres to hoping they will address these issues promptly. Kinda glad i didnt jump on it.Cheers

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Guest manbird

This is why I wait a year before buying any payware. That way, all of my purchases include all the Service Packs!!!Just bought the Feelthere Legacy yesterday, works like a charm...with the Service Pack installed.. ::wink wink::

My first impressions, after one evening flying the new FeelThere Airbus.Bottom line up front: this product is at about the mid-beta phase. Lots of significant and minor bugs, but no real killers like CTDs. Definitely marketed prior to being ready, and I hope whoever is responsible for that gets the a$$-whupping they so richly deserve. And I hope the developer will finally recognize that when you lie down with a dog like Wilco you end up with fleas, and it's your own fault for crawling into that dog's bed in the first place.I should note that I have not been able to download the plane in the 3 days since I bought it. Got the installer from a good friend and installed it using my product key. So if you're willing to pay $50 for a beta product you can't download anytime soon, head right over to the Wilco site.FBW is done fairly well, although the auto-coordination in FS is turned on while on the ground, making ailerons control nosewheel steering. Also, it's possible with FSUIPC to disconnect the joystick-to-axis direct connection, and that's an enhancement they should make for the many people that use FSUIPC.FDE are fairly good, but the plane certainly looks overpowered at altitude. With a MTOGW takeoff at ~167000 lbs in the CJ, I climbed straight to FL410, with climb rates near 2000 fpm at the top of climb. In general it looks fairly overpowered.Fuel computations on the MCDU are hosed.The fuel capacities on the CJ don't reflect the extended range tanks that give the plane its much-touted 6000nm range. Changing the fuel capacity in the aircraft.cfg seems to work...the MCDU and fuel synoptics on the ECAM show the larger quantities OK.Ugly texture problem at the fwd edge of the exhaust can on the CJ.Boeing voice callouts on a 'bus? C'mon, guys, this is horrible attention to detail.Fuel planner showed >160000 lbs of fuel needed for a 6000nm flight at FL390 in the CJ, which is more than 2x the capacity of the jet. Changing the altitude to FL410 showed 15811 lbs needed, which makes this the most fuel-efficient jet in the history of aviation. So the fuel planner is in need of major work.Climbs from level-off at intermediate altitudes resulted in >20 KIAS airspeed overshoots...throttles are advanced by the A/THR rapidly, but the AP does not raise the nose fast enough to keep the airspeed under control. I'm guessing the aforementioned excessive thrust in the FDE has something to do with that as well.Anyone know how to get reverse thrust in this bird? I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but haven't found it.There's potential here, but it ain't there yet.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

JTEK, I may not be reading you right here, but your post seems to read as if you are not aware that Eric is on the feelthere team?

Guest Dutch64

Yes, I think it's overpowered too. Till the SP is out I will adjust thrust scalar, spoiler drag and parasite drag. Should make the plane a bit more flyable though I didn't notice any major show stoppers so far ;)Martin