Sign in to follow this  
Guest chechia

A320 Wilco V.1 FS9/FSX Legal Warning: I want my money back

Guest chechia

Good Morning;My name is Rodrigo Chechia. Im instructor A320 Real on TAM Brazilian Airlines. I paid using PayPal and downloaded the Airbus Pro Volume 1 yesterday.In the description of the product, you tell US that the product has been achieved by thorough professionals who recreated - in every details- all of the onboard systems, and Simulation tested and validated by activates Airbus instructor Captain and, with Complete simulation: FMGC, MCDU, IRS, Fadec

sounds to me like you want a completely 100% realistic multi-million dollar simulator out of a 50 dollar product

Guest chechia

>sounds to me like you want a completely 100% realistic>multi-million dollar simulator out of a 50 dollar productNO, I JUST WANT A PRODUCT THAT WAS DESCRIBED IN THE WILCO PAGE.NOTHING MORE...OR, MY MONEY BACK. Appealing justice or not!

1. Never buy a download, only a CD from a store where it can be returned.2. Never use PayPal only a credit card where you can dispute charges.3. Never buy anything which you love in the real world for FS - aircraft, airport scenery, gauges, etc - you will only be disappointed.4. Address complaints to people who might actually be able to help and do something about them. Posting on these forums is a waste of your, and everyone elses time.