Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

Wilco A320 - another one

To be honest, while I appreciate Rodrigo's detailed list, I'm sure most simmers don't care about whether the "diversionary relay matrix coupled to the hydraulic space toaster" works or not, rather, we would just like to see a plane released that actually does what the developers say it would do. So, when I read on the Wilco webpage that I am going to get a"Truly immersive sound experience - Exactly as the real aircraft : engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks,..."...and then discover that the developer threw in a couple of Boeing sounds in for good measure, THIS is what makes me angry. Especially since I just spent $50. ricardo

Guest 3202b

"To be honest, while I appreciate Rodrigo's detailed list, I'm sure most simmers don't care about whether the "diversionary relay matrix coupled to the hydraulic space toaster" Actually for 50 euros I think they will care - I certainly do. It's probably the worst FS purchase I've ever made, and Iv'e bought a few! This package is just total rubbish IMO, from the outside model to the logic of the panel it's just a mess. I honestly think that the old PSS panel is better than this 'freeware' attempt.

Guest Tatu

This new Airbus is surely nothing like PSS. It flies much more stable, much better in every way and the Fly By Wire actually works which never existed in the PSS bus anyway.I am sure some of these listed faults can be corrected and when nicely told to the developers I am sure they will consider corrections and release a patch.About auto coordination.... the bus automatically switches flightsim's auto coordination on, so that's why it is possible to steer the plane with a joystick. But rudders work as well. For some mysterious reason... I do have SID and STAR data...About Boeing sounds... download the real.a320wilco.egpws.zip from the file library here in AVSIM and the sounds are all Airbus style. No problem.For me, Feelthere product is a good product. Not perfect, but very seldom these ariliner addons are perfect or without faults when released.Tatu

Their legacy jet also has the FBW system and that works pretty good. Not sure how accurate it is but it doesn't get in the way at all... I am totally ignorant towards the CRJ/ERJ so i'll take their implementation as proper. Anyhow, my point is that that wilco seems to be able to get a FBW system workingAt this point i will refer to wilco/ft as one because frankly, they are so entangled it makes no sense to differenciate.

Guest dwojdylo

>Excerpt from Rodrigo Chechia's message:>>14) No G/S captureNever had a problem with that. Perhaps some people should read manual before posting nonsense.

I own the PMDG 747 Flight1 ATR and PSSA340 Been flying this aircraft and i am not having all the faults that your posting?? this aircraft is not 100% but what plane is perfect right out of the hanger? maybe you should read the Manual again. check out the PSS Airbus forum (again not a complete aircraft), you still get some people posting with faults when they just dont have an understanding of the Airbus Logic. Rob EGLL

Rob Prest

Guest Tatu

>... check out the PSS Airbus forum (again not a complete>aircraft), you still get some people posting with faults when>they just dont have an understanding of the Airbus Logic.We are not talking about the PSS bus... (-:And my GS capture works as well in Wilco's bus.T

Maybe i didn't make myself clear... but i assumed since the thread is called Wilco A320 you could figure it out. (I was using the pss forum as an example) Read the manual first then post faults about problems with G/S Capture Op climb etc

Rob Prest

Guest chechia

>Maybe i didn't make myself clear... but i assumed since the>thread is called Wilco A320 you could figure it out. (I was>using the pss forum as an example) Read the manual first then>post faults about problems with G/S Capture Op climb etc I

>>Maybe i didn't make myself clear... but i assumed since the>>thread is called Wilco A320 you could figure it out. (I was>>using the pss forum as an example) Read the manual first>then>>post faults about problems with G/S Capture Op climb etc >>>I

Guest chechia

1) PSS has less features than the Wilco bus. But...2) ...PSS features works more real than the Wilco bus. But...3) Both are very, very far from the real bus!

Guest chechia

in my opinion, for the fs9, pss remains the best choice.xp looks good...!

Guest dwojdylo

>in my opinion, for the fs9, pss remains the best choice.Sure mr "real pilot"