Sign in to follow this  
calypso

Project Fokker F28 released!

My god John... With all due respect, but is this also the way you talked to your spouse when she told you she was dissapointed with your sex life..?Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest CharlesHM

To Project Fokker Team:Many, many thanks for this great aircraft. Is just great! Thanks to all those who made this for us to enjoy. Thanks again, your efforts are appreciated.Charles Huckelbery

Great freeware guys, thank you. It's a lot of fun to hand fly.

>My god John... With all due respect, but is this also the way>you talked to your spouse when she told you she was>dissapointed with your sex life..?>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries:-hah Nothing wrong with my sex life Rob, but judging by your choice of analogy, I assume you are having a problem with yours.

John

I've only done one short flight and done a quick scan of the manual, but this looks to be a great aircraft. Love the analog panel, the autopilot that does its work but makes the pilot do some of the flying. Not all of us care about a VC, but good framerates are appreciated. Thankyou, Project Fokker!Dale

Dale

Guest AOA

LOL" Nothing wrong with my sex life Rob, but judging by your choice of analogy, I assume you are having a problem with yours."Good one John talk about the Freudian slip.;)Sometimes a panel is just a panel.;)Pete

Maybe "sometimes a fuselage is just a fuselage" would be more appropriate.:-shy

John

>>I second that motion, a big disappointment to what looks like>an amazing package.Hey Al, don't buy it then. Ooops....it's free, sorry ;-)Thanks very much to Project Fokker for giving us this great package for free - very good of you chaps!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest rpjkw1155

I rarely use VC, so I was not disappointed in the least. If anything, I was more than pleased. I think it's the best flying plane Project Fokker has done to date; and better than many payware.Thanks, PF for an outstanding aircraft.Bob

so because its free that gives people no right to ask for a VC? do you want me to list the amazing freeware addons with high quality VCs?

Guest PT-SLE

Very nice aircraft! Now shows at FS2004 with HIGH QUALITY from Project Fokker airplanes! Thank you PF guys!

>too bad they still haven't mastered the fine art of crafting>the VC...it would make the Fokkers master pieces.. It is rare for me to feel the need to 'pass comment on the comments' of my fellow Avsim members, but I really feel the need to state my utter amazement at need to post apparent 'disappointment at the lack of a VC' from some members.I am cursing myself at adding to what will no doubt turn into a flame war, but it is a mystery to me how anyone can make ANY kind of negative comment about this FREE release. And yes, a 'disappointment' does constitute a 'negative' comment for me.How does the inclusion of a VC in 'other' first rate freeware releases, dictate that THIS freeware release should also include a VC?! If there are a set of guidelines, or as some would seem to think, RULES - that freeware developers should work to, please give me a link?! I would be particularly interested in the paragraph that states - 'thou shalt include a fully functional virtual cockpit, for fear that thou shalt deny the expectations of the flight simulation community'.Furthermore, what evidence (and I really look forward to the reply here) is there that the PF team have not 'mastered the fine art of crafting the VC'?!!! I have never crafted a coffee table, but are we to assume that I lack the skills to do so with confidence and success?!!!Of course, as members of the free world, we can all state our opinions, disappointments, and so on. But IF I felt as some people do about the 'lack' of a VC in this release, I would have kept it to myself, rather than illustrating how ungracious I am.Also, I would draw attention to the following line from the Project Fokker website..."Where are the FMC and VC?The real F28 does not have an FMC. This v1 base package does not include a VC."V1, does not include a VC. Perhaps our disappointed friends will be as happy as the rest of us, with the release of V2 or V3?! Which, I have no doubt, will be FREE updates.I am frankly shocked at the retort to John's reply, ref his sex life?! It pains me that anyone on these forums, where we are all supposed to share a common hobby, would make such statements.John, thank you for initiating this post on the Project Fokker release, and I am glad we are all enjoying it! (And may I say that I have not forgotten your help with the FFS Saab VC issue! Eternally grateful!)Regards,Al.

>so because its free that gives people no right to ask for a>VC? do you want me to list the amazing freeware addons with>high quality VCs?No i dont.I would rather you inserted a large and prickly cactus up your...cheers AndyWell done Project Fokker

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

>so because its free that gives people no right to ask for a>VC? do you want me to list the amazing freeware addons with>high quality VCs?No Sir i don'tWhat i would like you to do is insert a large and prickly cactus up your miserable and nit picking A...Thanks Project Fokker Well doneCheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077