Sign in to follow this  
calypso

Project Fokker F28 released!

Hi, Rob and ProjectFokker team. Thank you, for your work and effort. Keep up the good work. Individuals like you are what keep this Hobby alive. TV

Guest wyoming

Control, I have the little Fokker in sight" (actual com from pilot)

Thank you, Rob & the rest of Project Fokker, for this excellent add-on! I recall flying the Boise-SeaTac route on one of these a decade or so back on Horizon, and it's great that there's now one for FS9.Count me in the "indifferent to VC's" crowd, as I prefer 2D 'pits for my airliners and other IFR platforms anyway. Great manual, too!John G.

John G.

Thanks to the project Fokker team for another great one. You put in a lot of work on this one, very obviously, and I for one am grateful.And sorry to see the poor manners of those who can't accept such a gift without insulting the host by asking for more. It's like being invited over for a free steak dinner, and ending up the evening with a comment (with your mouth still full) like "hey, the steaks were OK, but it'd really be much better if you served chocolate cake for dessert next time." People who behave that way should not be too surprised when there never is a next time.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

talk about uncalled for... expecting a basic package, not something circa FS98 is asking too much and how dare anyone do it?

Guest gdafc1

>Kinda b*llshit analogy..[/i]Only because it went against your views.I think most people will agree with what has been said.Thats all folks.....

>talk about uncalled for... expecting a basic package, not>something circa FS98 is asking too much and how dare anyone do>it?When it comes to freeware, nobody has the right to expect anything. There's a big difference between just asking for something, i.e. "Hey, would it be possible at some point to add a VC?" and asking for something on the basis of unmet expectations to which one is not entitled, i.e. "Geez, thanks, but I'm disappointed your freeware gift doesn't go the full mile and give us the VC we all deserve too."So ask away. But expressions of unmet expectations when someone is giving you a really nice gift for absolutely nothing are the height of poor manners.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

For some reason I felt compelled to write this. I hope you'll all excuse the fact that it's obviously "off topic."MannersWhen you go to a restaurant and find the food to be badly cooked, or different than advertised, you have the right to complain. The chef may be motivated by a love of cooking, or by the desire to make a profit, or some combination of both. It doesn't matter. By charging you for the meal, they have taken on the obligation to provide what they promised.When someone invites you to their home and goes to the trouble of providing dinner for you, and you don't care for what you are served, you do not have the right to complain. What is really being offered to you is not so much the food, but the time and effort it took to prepare it, and the respect and generosity extended to you by inviting you to share in it, free of charge. Do NOT say to your host, "But Joe made dinner for me last week and he did a much better job of cooking the potatoes. He also gave me a bigger portion and a better cut of beef." Do NOT say to your host, "That was an OK meal, but I was hoping for turkey and stuffing because that's my favorite."Regardless of whether or not you like the food, shut your mouth and smile. Thank the host and try to show some genuine appreciation for their time and effort. If you feel that criticism is absolutely necessary ("I found a cockroach in my potatoe"), offer it discreetly instead of embarassing your host in front of everyone else. It is particularly lacking in character to insult your host if you have never invited them to your home for a meal. (Have you?) If you think you can prepare a better meal, shut your mouth and smile, and do so. Then you can have the pleasure of returning their hospitality and showing them what a wonderful cook you are.Simple courtesy costs nothing to give but is of great value to those who receive it. Sidney Schwartz KPDX

Guest OckerFokker

I have always loved the PF jetline planes...superb!!!, and as someone who has spent a great deal of their life flying aboard the highest houred F28's in the world I was thrilled when this F28 package was released. Who cares about a VC. What I want to know now is how do I download it? I can get everything else off the site but not the F28!Repaints...as someone who is absolutely useless at repainting is anyone out there contemplating a repaint in the colours of MMA,the West Australian airline and one of the earliest operators of the type? Enjoy flying the "pocket rocket"!!!!!