Sign in to follow this  
Guest mberg

CH Yoke and winXP

Hi,Anyone using CH Yoke USB in winXP and sometimes stopping to work ???I checked all settings and everything looks fine, I sent an e-mail to CH but no answer.Mine shows as connected in control panel, but it's freezed.Thanks,Ulisses

I've never had a problem with my CH USB Yoke. Are you using the latest drivers?

I had the same problem with the Pro Pedals. My yoke works OK but the Pedals was falling asleep after upgrading to WinXP, fortunately there is a solution that should work.The solution. Go to CH's USB download section and download the CH Control Manager version 2. Install that and your problems with falling asleep will probably be over. The control manager sports a better calibration tool also. I also tried to carry on a dialogue with CH without much success, I did get emails back, but no suggestions, other than don't use a hub. :) Some people here in this forum led me to the solution,CH Control Manager version 2 is it.

Well,XP automatically install a driver for CH, I tried the CH Control Manager 2.0, but no luck...Thanks,ulisses

I use both the CH Pro Yoke USB and Rudder Pedals USB without a hitch. I just use the drivers that XP supplies. What drivers are the newest drivers? and where do I get them?Sean

Guest mberg

There are no drivers and I would strangly argue against using the download control center since I could not get the usb rudders to work at all. I simply accept the XP drivers when I plug the yoke and pedals into separate usb ports and use the calibration from the XP control panel game contollers. Further calibration from FSUIPC helps a little particularly getting the toe brakes to zero out at the bottom avoiding the brakes to activate inadvertently when pressing the rudder pedals.