Sign in to follow this  
bigtallman

Afcad Question

Hi all! Quick question, I have an Afcad for UK2000 Manchester EGCC which has all the current airline parking specs but unfortunately has one problem. At EGCC the normal use of runways 24R and 24L is 24R for arrival and 24L for departure. However my afcad has them the other way around. Is there a way I can switch them to the way I want as I dont want to stop using it due to the fact the airline parking is correct. Any help would be appreciatedRichard

Guest martin842

You need AFCAD v2 to do this. It is available in the AVSIN library.Open EGCC using AFCAD. Click

EGCC normally requires two different AFCAD files for 'realistic' operation.One set with 6R/24L set for landings only and 6L/24R set for takeoffs only - for when the winds make landings on Rwy 6 required.The other set the opposite way for when landings / takeoffs are on the 24 runways.You will need to keep both of them in a temporary folder outside FS, and copy the one you want to use - to the AFCAD folder before starting FS.It's a real pain, but the only way to make that airport work right.