Sign in to follow this  
Guest chechia

Wilco

Guest chechia

Mail sent to me about the A320 bugs: ---> ( My comments in parentheses )------------------------------------1) Altitude alert is trigged whe you have ALT* on FMA.->True, what's wrong with this?--->(Nothing! But the real bus not horns when everything is ok on the altitude capture phase lol!)2) NO Sids/Stars->Wrong. The SID/STARs exist. The feelThere database is not 100% complete soyou may not see the SID/STAR information for airports that have some (likeParis Orly LFPO for example), but the SID/STAR are managed when they exist.--->(INCOMPLETE SOFTWARE. No advises no the Wilco

dude whats with the incomplete crap? it wasnt implemented, it will not have it!my god...some of you whine more then a jet engine!INCOMPLETE SOFTWARE. No advises no the Wilco

Lets see what they say about inability to save the flight with FMC Data (their words). Clearly stated as a feature on their product page, and the manual says it is not available at all.Really hope that gets addressed - to me a critical feature.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest chechia

No ... dear friend...But read this...extracted from www.wilcopub.com :"Simulation tested and validated by active Airbus Captain and instructor.Complete simulation : FMGC, MCDU, IRS, Fadec, ..."I

WILCO DIDN'T DESIGN AND/OR BUILD THE A320 SERIES, THIS IS A FEELTHERE PROJECT EXCLUSIVELY. IT'S UNFORTUNATE EVERYONE HAS BEEN DIRECTED TO WILCO FOR SUPPORT OVER THE WEEKEND.FACT IS WILCO KNOWS VERY LITTLE IF ANYTHING ABOUT HOW A REAL AIRBUS WORKS MUCH LESS ABLE TO GIVE SOLID SUPPORT ON THE SUBJECT. THEY JUST PUSH FLIGHTSIM RELATED PRODUCTS DEVELOPED BY OTHER DEVELOPMENT GROUPS. PLEASE STOP TAKING THESE COMMENTS AS GOSPEL ON A PRODUCT THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BESIDES RELEASE IT BEFORE IT WAS FULLY READY...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest chechia

So...why they started selling the Airbus?It

That's just how things went... Feelthere unfortunately let's Wilco distribute their products. They need to move to Flight1 or Simmarket. Just the same do you think Simmarket could offer credible support for everything they sell, 'NO'. Every product is supported by the said developer shipping through Simmarket. Since Wilco jumped the gun Feelthere gave them the ropes until they (Feelthere) got a chance to play catch up. Official support will begin tomorrow. You'll need to go on FeelThere's official forums and submit all the bugs you've found. I wouldn't waist my time with Wilco at this point...

FS2020 

Guest chechia

>That's just how things went... But it

>>what was it supposed to advise you of? that it wasnt implemented? then we should all #### at LD, and pmdg because they never mention that the 'door lock' feature was not implemented!<<?>>There was someone here (I think it was you actually, can't remember) that is supposedly an airbus pilot... well if you are, then maybe you should let them know and show some proof and help them make it better...<>oh look! the whaaambulance is here!<

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

What I find interesting about the above argument is that in one breath we are told not to blame Wilco because they only publish the product, and in the next breath were told that Feelthere, the developer, needs to get away from their publisher.Tom

Who said don't blame Wilco??? :-hmmm I just said you can't count on them to know what their talking about concerning the FeelThere A320...

FS2020 

That reply may be signed by Wilco, but the way the answers are worded, it can't have come from anyone other than Eric Marciano. Lead FeelThere A32X developer."...the low frame rate in FSX is not because of my gauges..."etc...That being the case, what will change tomorrow ?

Regards,

Brian Doney

Hmmm...You may have a point here.I didn't read all the responses above. Just the same Feelthere will have their support up later today. All I can say is I hope things will change (answer/solution wise)... :-hmmm

FS2020 

I hope so, but...With all the "True, not implemented. This is not considered as a bug. The documentation never mentioned this feature was implemented." comments, coming from "the man behind the code", so to speak, I really don't hold out much hope for improvement.I'm not trying to poke at you or FT Dillon, only commenting as a consumer who's trying to take a look before he leaps.

Regards,

Brian Doney