Sign in to follow this  
Guest chechia

Wilco

Sorry this will not work!I'm trying to register at the feelthere forum for 1 year now!Made about 10 e-mails, guess what -> no answer!But what can you expect!regardsBruno

Bruno 

Guest abulaafia

You are completely missing the point. It's not about liking or not liking, it's about advertisement FRAUD. Wilco claims: "Along with all systems simulation and a complete and ultra-realistic flight computer, the Airbus Series Vol.1 will definitely be part of the best simulation software available"It is neither complete, nor has all systems, nor are they ultra-realistic. It is certainly not the best simulation software.

> you betrayed the mail privacy. This is not a>constructive position....Not sure how one can claim privacy violation on a mail where his name is not used. He basically responded under the cover of 'wilco support' so his privacy remains in tact IMO.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest Dutch64

Seems indeed it is simply impossible to register on their forum... Sent several mails, tried to register with different email addresses, nothing seems to work. Looks like i simply can forget about support... :(Martin

Guest KemoF15

Same same on the sans forum front--for weeks I've been trying to register and log on--crickets!Has anyone figured out how to get TCAS working with SB3.1?---apparently Airbus was designed to be independent of FSUIPC (?)--but are there any work arounds?ThanksRake

Thanks for the heads up, I have almost bought it, meaning I have not.

Guest chechia

COLD AND DARK:Battery 1+2 voltage indication on the overhead should still indicate the respective voltage! It's blank!If you connect external power with BAT 1+2 still off voltage indication is 0! It must indicate the actual value!If you do not connect external power and switch 1 of the 2 bat switches ON the other bat's voltage indication is again 0 until you switch that one on as well! Wrong!In the MCDU FPLAN page waypoints altitude constrains should have a magenta asterisk next to the altitude value! No asterisk!On ND (top right corner) active waypoint's bearing uses a single digit when bearing is 00x or 2 digits when bearing is 0xx (eg. 7 instead of 007 and 17 instead of 017).On ND (same area) NM symbol should be smaller than distance numbers and white!On ND compass arc is very low leaving a blank area on top. On PFD LOC and GS symbols way too big and out of proportion!On PFD Vertical speed indicator (VSI) when VS is less than 1000 FPM should indicate a single digit and not two(eg. 7 for 700 FPM and not 07 as it shows).On PFD heading tape is way too thick and out of proportion!MCDU progress page (PROG) layout and colours are wrong!!! On System Display (SD) F/CTL page does not have the 5 degrees ailerons droop symbols when you set flaps and also no rudder trim and high speed rudder travel range markings!ENGINES STARTUP On E/WD the gray box shading the N2 value during startup sequence dissappears at ~20% N2 where it should stay on until the engine start sequence it's finished! (ie. ~58-60% N2).The aircraft still gets fuel from the center tank even after you set flaps/slats! CTR TK FEEDG (center tank feeding) depends on slats position! By the time you set flaps 1 and wing inner tanks are full the engines start to feed from the wings even if you still have a lot of fuel in CTR Tank! This is an automatic operation when CTR tank mode select is on AUTO even if CTR tank fuel pumps are still ON! The only exception is that if you set flap 1 sooner than 2 minutes after engine start the engines continues to take fuel from center tank for the 2 minutes period! MAN center tank mode select on overhead fuel panel not working!DURING FLIGHT Extending speed brakes during flight should extend speed brake 2, 3, 4 on each wing! Not 2, 3, 4, and 5 as it wrongly does! This is the case when you turn which are used as roll control spoilers. This is simulated ok but sometimes when you move the stick fully left or right you have all 5 spoilers coming up on the lower wing and the inboard spoiler (1) on the other side! Also there are no intermidiate positions! Either extended or not! If you press the INIT button on the MCDU with engines running you get a "NOT ALLOWED" message on the scratchpad. Message missing!APPROACHOn MCDU Approach page (PERF) Vapp must be 5 knots higher than Vls (unless the pilot manually changes Vapp). Not 20 knots as it is simulated!No ILS Autotuning! (MCDU RADNAV)On ND (Arc mode) VOR2 needle is not correct! The tip is missing and needle does not touch the arc. In all other modes however is correct!!!!AUTOFLIGHT Autopilot disconnect sound goes on forever if you don't cancel it! Aircraft is out of trim when you disconnect the autopilot! When you set a new heading on the FCU (greater the 180 degrees) the aircraft turn to it's shortest way instead to the direction the knob was rotated!

Guest howard500

since i cant get to feelthere forums either...is it me or should all the control surfaces not move when the aircraft is "cold and dark"? As far as I know no hydraulic power means no control surface movement.... is this a "bug" or a "feature" problem?

Guest dwojdylo

>>In the MCDU FPLAN page waypoints altitude constrains should>have a magenta asterisk next to the altitude value! No>asterisk!Wow, that is a critical bug really.>>On ND (top right corner) active waypoint's bearing uses a>single digit when bearing is 00x or 2 digits when bearing is>0xx (eg. 7 instead of 007 and 17 instead of 017).>>On ND (same area) NM symbol should be smaller than distance>numbers and white!>>On ND compass arc is very low leaving a blank area on top. >>On PFD LOC and GS symbols way too big and out of proportion!>>On PFD Vertical speed indicator (VSI) when VS is less than>1000 FPM should indicate a single digit and not two(eg. 7 for>700 FPM and not 07 as it shows).>>On PFD heading tape is way too thick and out of proportion!>Those may vary between real aircraft depending on software version used.

Guest SilverCircle

>It never ceases to amaze me how completely crazy simmers are>when it comes to buying new releases. What's the rush????? The rush is probably a little bit special in this case, because the community is waiting for a good Airbus for a long time now. The PSS buses were nice 3 years ago, but they are definitely aging.So the demand for a good airbus addon was high and I do think that many people who purchased it in the first night had indeed false expectations about this product - some of them perfectly understandable given the way it was and still is advertised.

Guest AOA

Hi"is it me or should all the control surfaces not move when the aircraft is "cold and dark"? As far as I know no hydraulic power means no control surface movement.... is this a "bug" or a "feature" problem?"No this is just a lack of attention to detail.You may be paying above LVD prices but you are not going to see LVD quality.Pete

Perhaps Alex, but as an impatient bus fan I too don't get the rush on Wilco. It was plainly obvious to me that no truly serious hi end product could credibly cover the entire A32x family in one shot, not unless one MASSIVE team of experts were doing it. That was my first tipoff that my PSS mainstay would very likely not be replaced by the FT offering.I (im)patiently await Airsimmer and AXP for fs9, and I'll be watching reviews first even then. Ceveat Emptor etc.regards,Markhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/a320/custbanner2.jpg

Regards,

Mark

Guest vrandar

I have to admit that it would now take a great deal to recommmend to my bosses on the top floor of PSS Towers that we develop a new A320 family: the stress from the inevitable flame wars would be too much to bear!I have now done several flights with the FT A320 and my view is still as given a couple of days ago. I think the flight dynamics are really good but apart from that it gives us nothing over and above the 4 year old PSS A320 panel merged with the iFDG model and FDE. In fact in some respects, the MCDU for example, it is a step backwards. My other complaints relate to glideslope maintenance which is very loose, altitude constraint adherence which is patchy, no holds at PPOS and a feeling that the estimated flight time on the F-PLN page is always tooo long. The airac 0610 cycle downloaded from Feelthere at least now gives me some SIDs and STARs, but I can't understand why the cycle delivered with the package is so poor in this respect. A nice aircraft with good Rob Young flight dynamics but overall nothing that gives me any real extra value over my merged iFDG/PSS.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk