Sign in to follow this  
Guest chechia

Wilco

Guest AOA

Rob"I have to admit that it would now take a great deal to recommmend to my bosses on the top floor of PSS Towers that we develop a new A320 family: the stress from the inevitable flame wars would be too much to bear!"Flame wars due to halfbaked airplanes never bothered PSS before so why stop now???Here`s an idea that might generate some positive feedback.Finsh the plane before you begin to pick the communities pocket.It`s that simple.Do me a favor and pass that along to your bosses at PSS.Pete

Ask your bosses where the, PROMISED AND PAID FOR, PSS 757 Fuel and Load Planner is and when we should expect to have a service pack for the B757...or is the Internet still down in Malta? :-lolPeople in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones, PSS ain't exactly sitting pretty in the books of MANY flight simmers.

Guest chechia

1) You are flying in HDG, SPD and ALT Manneged.If you pull the Hdg, in the real bus, you can

I'll be quite happy when this thread dies it's long overdue and highly ignoble death. :)Flame away...

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Guest AOA

Now Now Jim"Or simpler yet: JUST DON'T BUY THE THING. Please pass that along to your wallet!"See now that is a prime example of the arrogance of payware developers.You just can`t help it can you or do you have a stake in PSS?Either way you just don`t look good.Exactly why would you find exception in my saying that payware developers need to step up and release their products in a usable(as advertised) state and provide facilities to ensure timely delivery?Also it would be nice to see an addon released that was not enveloped in double talk and excuses.

Guest VAA_008

I had to create a hotmail account to finaly be able to receive an email from their server.I finally got in after months of trials...

Guest abulaafia

I have instructed the Brussels office of my organisation to start inquiries as to the feasibility of legal proceedings against WILCO and/or SIMWARE SIMULATIONS. We are also talking to the Direction Contr

:-lol Are you serious....over a $50 add-on????????? This thread gets funnier by the minute.

David Porrett

omg I cant believe this crap, an idiot is trying to sue someone else bwahahahdon't you have to be 18 or older to sue someone? hahahaha

Guest dwojdylo

>1) You are flying in HDG, SPD and ALT Manneged.>If you pull the Hdg, in the real bus, you can

Guest chechia

Coasting US$50 or US$1000, they said that the software has all the features in the home page...Everybody has legal rights. Nobody here is fool.Abulaafia is right.

Guest PowderBlue

Everyone has legal rights, well almost but to start legal action when the product has been out less then a week?? Any court would laugh at that matter and give wilco or feel there probably along the lines of over 6 months to rectify the situation. It just shows how much of babies we have become and how spoiled we are. just a shame