Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Is there a List of FS2004 to FSX conversions that work?

HI All,It would be nice to see a list of all the FS2004 to FSX conversions that work. This would include a list of conversions with Virtual cockpits that work and don't work.Some people have stated that there are about 20% that work, but there is no indication of which FS2004 these are.It would save alot of frustation. :(Joe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is just too early after the release for this kind of information. Someone I am sure will provide one. Heck I am having fun just going thru the missions in FSX.

>HI All,>>It would be nice to see a list of all the FS2004 to FSX>conversions that work. This would include a list of>conversions with Virtual cockpits that work and don't work.>>Some people have stated that there are about 20% that work,>but there is no indication of which FS2004 these are.>>It would save alot of frustation. :(>>Joe Good idea, bring it on now. To Mark, I can understand you enjoying the missions but, really the flight dynamics (FDE) are totally unrealistic apart from maybe the helicopters?There has been other posters telling us about some that work and I am still testing them too. It would be nice to have a nice tidy list of the add-ons.I have to admit, you get what you pay for, and payware mostly are the leaders of reality.

What I was trying to interject was it has only been out for two weeks or whatever. And a lot of people are just not getting out of it what they can without hacking into this and waiting for the payware guys to work out a patch for their product. This happens every time a new FS is out.Thanks!