Sign in to follow this  
Guest ristretto

Assigning gauge functions to F1 to F9 keys.

Guest ristretto

I downloaded a gauge from the AVSIM library and would like to assign some functions to the F1 through F9 keys (in fs9). Is this possible? If yes, how?

Guest ristretto

Bump....after no reply for six months.Is it possible to assign gauge functions to function keys?

It's been awhile since I have added gauges but when you do you have the change the panel.cfg.of the aircraft that you are adding the gauge to. You have to have at least one Key (F1-F9)empty so that you can assign your new gauge to it. If you will e-mail me your panel.cfg of the aircraft that you want to put the gauge in and a panel.cgf of a plane that the gauge is already in I'll try to add it for you. It's just too complicated to try to explain how to do it here. Send to galfred@comcast.net jerrycwo4