Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Any good ones out there

I was just sitting looking at the forums and got interested in some goo freeware "bush type airports".Im interested in the British Columbia area as I have mesh installed there. Im just wondering if anyone can recommend me some good freeware add-on scenery for "bush type aerodromes", something suitable for my carenado 206?Any suggestions?Also I'll take any good suggestions available for all of Canada if there are no takers for the BC area.Thanks a bunch

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest neslesman

cyyj_2007_v20.zip and vicenh06.zip are some of the best there is. That's Victoria and region on Vancouver Island. Take an Amphib flight from Victoria harbour. Can't remember where but there are some remote freeware add ons that evolve from these packs also. They are on Avsim If you like the scenery get the payware add on for Vancouver by the same people, FSAddon.

If you really want a challenge, do a search for 'James Belk'.

Thank you both the suggestions, much appreciated.That Vancouver landings website is very interesting, cant believe I've never come across itAny others

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest tango papa

You might want to check the Bush Flying Unlimited forum, and take a look at the available sceneries and aircraft. Tongas Fjords, Misty Fjords, and Vancouver+ are developed by the same team. Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Guest neslesman

There is a Misty Moorings web site, it should be easy to track down with a search. It's made to compliment and expand with freeware the Misty Moorings package which is one of the best bush flying investments there is. There also is related Tongass Fjords stuff either in the Misty Moorings site or linked to it.Edit: http://www.mistymoorings.com/

James Belk, yes he does have some different airports.JimCYWG

Guest dajackman

OMG, I just checked out James Belk's airports, they look crazy!