Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Whinesoft International releases ultimate Add-on!!!!!!!...

Hi all,As CEO of Whinesoft International I'm pleased to announce our very first add-on for FS2004:The Boeibus A757 Regular/Professional/UltimateThis state of the art aircraft comes with the following amazing features:[uL][LI]Fully working FMC with 105 keys and NavData updates each minute[LI]Fully featured autopilot with CAT 4-5-6 autoland capabilities[LI]Rich virtual cockpit with dozens and dozens of clickable buttons, sliders, you name it[LI]Photoreal 2D cockpit, can not be distinguished from the real one[LI]Unique soundset with 256 beats per minute[LI]True to life flightmodel. It simulates a single prop, twin, jet, heli and even a blimp. All in one!!![LI]10,000's of liveries available for each and every airline on this planet.[LI]Lots and lots more, too much to mention.[/uL]The Boeibus comes in 3 versions:[uL][LI]Regular ($45): 2/3 of the promised features are included, the other 1/3 is not. You have the right to whine about 1/3![LI]Professional ($75): Suited for the more seasoned whiners. 1/3 of the promised systems is operational, the other 2/3 is not. So you can whine about 2/3 of the functionality!! As a bonus you get an login for our non excisting support forum.[LI]Ultimate ($150): Absolutely nothing (i.e. 0%) does function as it should. You can whine about the whole package!!! Plus you get a 30 days garanteed no money back refund.[/uL]Stay tuned, soon to be released.Sorry, I had to make this post with regard to recent and past events.Don't get me wrong: If an add-on contains bugs etc you have the right to complain, but some have to lighten up a little.So grab a beer and put things into perspective.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

LOOL !Ok you got me... lol.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

You could have just posted the last paragraph in one of the existing threads.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest AOA

Hi EgbertYou`ve done a very nice job of making fools of the folks that are`nt too happy with some of the payware that`s being slung around here lately.The whole premise of your thread is quite clever and you should be proud of yourself.Now the next time someone releases something some of these folks will not bother with them or these forums but instead will go straight to the warez sites for some payback.Now that I think of it how clever are you being really?Pete

Nice one lol !!

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hehe, don't get yourself sued for false advertising.Echt leuk, bedankt ;)

Guest Pilot533

"If an add-on contains bugs etc you have the right to complain, but some have to lighten up a little"If you are referring to the wilco a320, not one post I have read was too harsh, the truth hurts but its all part of being in touch with reality people. Be nice when its time to be nice, be harsh when its time to be harsh. Do you see any harsh criticism directed toward lds or pmdg? NO. Why, because they do not deserve it, so stop sticking up for the people that have it coming to them. This is a great hobby, but some are in it for the money, others truly care. Lets all get real.

I preordered the pro package on the basis that this product would not become public knowledge before I got my copy x( Having violated the agreed conditions I demand a refund of my $75 immediately!!(removing my polite sig and pretty banner - so there!!)

Regards,

Mark

If I don't buy your product, can I still whine about it? Or at the very least, whine about something not related to it?

>If I don't buy your product, can I still whine about it? Or>at the very least, whine about something not related to it? Fine just don't sue me please, if that's not too much to ask.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

I was trying to morph the Boeibus to add an image but it didn't work right. Funny post...!!!Cheers,Scott :-beerchug

I tried contacting the vendor in order to purchase this outstanding product and have received no reply.Can anyone here help?