Sign in to follow this  
Guest leer57

KC-135 for RWY12

Guest leer57

Hello:I am a newbie to the world of adding objects to FS9 via the RWY12 Object Placer program. So far I have successfully placed several objects from the library files. I am looking for two objects that I have not found in the RWY12 libraries.Does anyone know where I can obtain a KC-135 Stratotanker? I am trying to populate KLCK, home of the 121st Air Refueling Wing in Lockborne, Ohio. I am also looking for a variety of tractor trailer rigs.Thanks and Best regards.

I haven't seen a Stratotanker out there. The simplest way to park one might be to get an AI version and create special parking places for it in your AFCAD. If you have WEEK schedules that take off and arrive back at the same airport once a week in the middle of the night you will never see them fly. Better yet, let them fly once in a while!Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Guest yarvelling

Try ProjectAI for a nice KC-135 range. Old, and new variants, even E3 AWACS are available!