Sign in to follow this  
Guest fireman20

Please Help

Guest fireman20

Any help would be awesome. I recently took a month or two break from simming. Came back today and loaded FS9. I loaded the Flight One ATR and after I hit ok to load the aircraft FS9 just crashed back to my desktop. I also downloaded the Fokker F28 from Project Fokker and the same deal. I did get error message stating something about fssound.dll. Any ideas on what the culprit is?

Well...I don't understand why these aircraft worked earlier...and now fail? The culprit is probably the following lines missing from your FS9.cfg (replace {} with square brackets):{OldModules}fssound.dll=1 See if that works.

Guest fireman20

Thanks for the reply. Tried that, still get a CTD.

Look in the FS2004 forum at Flightsim.com and look for a post there tonite "Poject Fokker F-28". Rob (rcbarend ) answers your question and even has an attachment containing the latest FSSound you require.Gary

Guest fireman20

Thank you, now it works great.