Sign in to follow this  
Carob

UPS AI Not Moving

Hello. I'm hoping someone can help me out here.I have just noticed that my UPS AI aircraft (mostly PAI but 1 or 2 Aardvark) are not moving. They never leave their parking areas.I have checked several airports and none of them are moving at any time during the day. They show up just fine but they never move.As far as I can tell it's only my UPS stuff. Everything else seems to be okay. I could have sworn that these guys used to work.Has anyone ever seen this before and/or can give me a clue as to what's going on?Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!

Are you checking the aircraft at / near it's scheduled departure time?Most UPS and FDX aircraft flights are at night.Even KSDF is pretty lacking in aircraft movement much of the day - at least from my real world observations - and my AI packages match that.

I've pretty much checked the whole day. My KSDF has several UPS aircraft. The problem is they just sit there. And, as mentioned, not just at KSDF. I've checked several airports and see the same result.I do see my FDX planes coming and going though.

Also, check that the parking spots are connected to the taxiways in the afcad. If the spots aren't then the planes just sit there.

John K

I thought of that. But I doubt that all of sudden multiple AFCAD files would have been messed up. And for only UPS.Strange.

A situation like that on my system would have me pulling up the schedule with the traffic explorer (TrafficToolBox) provided by the Traffic SDK. DL from MS and install if you haven't already... This lets you see the schedule - perhaps they only fly once a week and you haven't found the precise time yet?Loyd

to me that seems like an error with the flight plans. usually it means the speed in the aircraft.txt files is too high. set all speeds to 200 or less and you should be fine