Sign in to follow this  
acmech

Has anybody tried "FS Approaches! Vol. 2 - USA" by perf...

Has anybody tried "FS Approaches! Vol. 2 - USA" by perfect flight?If so does it make default ATC vector the approach in a more realistic manner? Or could someone just explain how it helps ATC if it even does that?I am just so unclear on what "FS Approaches! Vol. 2 - USA" by perfect flight does for fs2004...????:-hmmm

Me too! And I reviewed it for Computer Pilot.. The only thing I could find that it did was place the plane at point B so that you could land at point C without having to start a flight on the ground.. The function of the Adventure module was questionable, as it rated me at a 10 on a landing that I tanked into PHNL... There are no extra voices, ATC remains the same...

Wow,:-dohYou reviewed it and still can't understand what it does?? I sure am glad I didn't buy it.:-badteethI was just about to put in my credit card number when I thought maybe I should ask around.:-zhelpthanks :-smooch

Sadly, it is just vauge... There site doesn't say a whole lot and I really couldn't get it to do anything but put me in the air.. I still had to set up the GPS, autopilot and all that stuff..