Sign in to follow this  
acmech

Edit voice pack question???????????????????

Does anybody know of a file avialible that is for fs2004 that has already increased the speed of all default atc voice sets without having to learn edit voice pack?I did a search and did not find such a file. Although, maybe I just don't know what to look for???Thanks in Advance!

If it did exist the file would be about 350Mb!To speed up the voice sets with editvoicepak is not difficult.

I got edit voice pack and it just had it as a check box to increase the speed, as well as changing the phraseology.The ATC is alot better now, tells me the winds when clearing me to land.. all I need them to do now is tell me the QNH and QFE and have better circuit procedures and I'm all set ;)

Guest neslesman

Yes as I recall the voice pack accelerator took just a quick click and a little time and the job is finished. No learning at all to speak of.

If its that easy :-hmmm I will just download and install this much needed :-bluegrab program.Thanks :-bigangel

Yeah you just literally do that and then it has to recompile the file which takes a little time.. but then thats it :)