Sign in to follow this  
RobbieHe

Capt Sim purchasing problem

I just purchased the 707 from the Captain Sim website. It took my credit card number and sent me a receipt. However, I got a message that their downloading server is not working correctly. It then gave me a link for an alternate server. However, when I punched in my order number and email address, I got a message back saying that the order number and email address are not associated with any purchase. I rechecked and reentered the numbers. Again, I got the same result. At 0820 I sent them an email by way of their support email address. Date: 2/11/07I will keep you posted.Suggestions?RH

Guest AOA

Hi"Suggestions?"Yep buyer beware!!!You may want to post your question on their support forums.Pete

They say their tech support only answers email from Monday thru Thursday. I'll have to wait to see if they respond tomorrow. Right now, they have my money, but I don't have their product.RH

Guest rpjkw1155

I've had to wait over the weekend a time or two, but their tech has always come through for me. No complaints to speak of.Bob

And my Captain Sim C-130 purchase came off without a hitch.It's a great looking reproduction too!L.Adamson

To be fair to Capt. Sim, if they come through for me, I will report that too. Thanks Guys,RH

Mine, too, although I received an email from the money handling company, I received no email from CS. I eventually went to the "redownload" page, and it worked ok, so I'm happy. The 130 is an incredible aircraft.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

First thing this morning Capt Sim sent me a link and I got the 707! Let me be the first to tell you, this plane is fantastic!!! I actually feel like I am flying an airplane. It feels very heavy like I imagined any good heavy to be. Wow!RH