Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

AI_playr.dll crash at KDTW

HiI am using the KDTW Rwy12 Scenery for FS9 with the provided AFCAD.I get CTDs here in all cases, after some time (from secs to few minutes).I have checked:- Textures bad formats for sceneries and AI Planes- bad landclass file- checked the faults in AFCADThe pb still happens when I disctive the scenery. It seems to stop when I disable the AFCAD and use a default one.My guess is that it is related to the AFCAD...here is my AFCAD file, for those who want to have a look.Can someone please advise?Thank youGhiom

Hi,There is a duplicated parking spot number - there are two Gate E 49's. This rarely causes problems, but I'd change one of them. The only other oddity I see is that there are no ILS's for any runways.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Thank you for your help.I will try to see if it helps.have you tried to put the AFCAD in your FS9?If not, can you please do it and see if it causes you the same CTD?Thank you.