Sign in to follow this  

I think I've had enough with GDI+ gauges

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi,<>There must be more of us somewhere. I always got larfed at but now I'm out and proud. Apple pie and milk.Andy.

Ok, I have to reply now. I typically keep my mouth shut during these kinds of discussions, but pleeeeeeeeeeese, those of us who have been working in professional systems development for a couple of decades know full well that if you write programs efficiently using modern techniques, you can get BLAZING performance out of GDI+.

>>Ok, I have to reply now. I typically keep my mouth shut>during these kinds of discussions, but pleeeeeeeeeeese, those>of us who have been working in professional systems>development for a couple of decades know full well that if you>write programs efficiently using modern techniques, you can>get BLAZING performance out of GDI+.Couldn't agree more. The other techniques and framework outlined by the Cloud9 poster insure that GDI+ will have a long and happy lifespan despite the claims by those who would like see GDI+ eliminated:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest jgreth123

>>>>Ok, I have to reply now. I typically keep my mouth shut>>during these kinds of discussions, but pleeeeeeeeeeese,>those>>of us who have been working in professional systems>>development for a couple of decades know full well that if>you>>write programs efficiently using modern techniques, you can>>get BLAZING performance out of GDI+.>>Couldn't agree more. The other techniques and framework>outlined by the Cloud9 poster insure that GDI+ will have a>long and happy lifespan despite the claims by those who would>like see GDI+ eliminated:-) >Down with GDI+!!This message has been paid for by an anonymous source.All messages contained herein do not reflect my personal opinion.Not all messages may be suitable for children.Check with your doctor to see if submitting messages is right for you.

I get the best results by putting the gauge refresh rates to their highest levels

LOL! I'm sure there is...as you said, there HAS to be! I also like Coke (the drink) with some milk thrown in. Delicious!:9Seeya! - Paul