Sign in to follow this  
iGuardian

FS2004 and TrackIR 4

Its exactly like you see in the video's and Jeff Greth's are the best IMO.He is using the TrackIR3 with vectr support in his video's. TrackIR4 gives a wider field of reflection than TIR3.You can still try it on a money back option from Natural Point so you cannot lose but, I guaruntee, you will not be returning it.In FSX TIR4 works in 'spot' view also.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Using a fresnel lens gives you that 3D feeling, but aren't you already using one of those or is it Geofa?!One of my favourite set up now is flying the FFS SAAB 340 or Coolsky Super 80 with my trackIR and a fresnel lens. The fresnel/TrackIR combo really works fabously and with my 19" monitor the fresnel lens give me the equivalent of a 30" monitor (or slightly less). I ordered it from Taiwan over the Internet and total cost incl freight was about 50

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest dpc

Don't leave your virtual home without it. No issues with headache or eye irratation.No issues with muscle ache.You become very use to having it once you do. Occasionally I will fire up FS to check something without using track IR and my reflex action is to turn my head to look around.