Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eek

Post your support for FS9 here please?

Guest kilotango

Freinds. Im not use to reply my own reply, but flightsimmers, please!This has gone too far.........Now were in attacking, and not freindly talks. Why?Because this is going too big a thread, and some don't read it all.Thats what i meant in my first post.I were asked "who am i to assesment"?I'm a normal thinking person, with no anger to others who's using a flightsim they like or dont like!I'm just flying, and i dont like what's going on here.Is there anyone out there who understand me???

Guest dpc

I own FS9 and FSX. Since purchasing FSX when it first came out, I have purchased 1 updated A/C for FSX and several additional addons for FS9. I don't see myself spending much on FSX for some time.

Larry I think you should take a step back and read my first post, then you may understand why this thread was launched. Its not my fault that others including you, have attempted to sabotage it and get it closed!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Enjoying FS9 only. Never bought the new one so I hope the add-ons continue.

>Larry you know they say the one who spoke up first about gas>is usually the one who passed it. I think this applies to you>more than anyone... :-roll :-lol

Overland (aka Simmer's Sky) told me that they are not supporting FSX for some time. Their reasons are acceptable.

Guest petangi

All I want to know is easily within the bounds of FS9 and I'm a slow learner so there's no need to change up to FSX. The thing is, when I go to the next Flight Sim show somewhere and Bob Sidwick's got an all singing, all dancing, FSX set up, looking the beesknees, I'm going to lick my lips. I've been a soft touch for upgrading for the immersiveness of the scenery and the gizmos ever since I first got a flight simulator 13 years ago.I do love FS9 lads, honest I do, but I can't promise I won't change out. I just love the pretty pictures.

>thing is, when I go to the next Flight Sim show somewhere and>Bob Sidwick's got an all singing, all dancing, FSX set up,>looking the beesknees, I'm going to lick my lips. I've been a>soft touch for upgrading for the immersiveness of the scenery>and the gizmos ever since I first got a flight simulator 13>years ago.>I do love FS9 lads, honest I do, but I can't promise I won't>change out. I just love the pretty pictures.Funny thing is .... all the FS shows I have been to have been the worst adverts for FSX because they have rows of stuttertastic FSX demos running on computers that simply cannot handle even a default FSX! ...crazy! *:-*

Guest Eek

Keep them coming for FS9.:-wave ~EwingKATLMSI K8N Neo2 PlatinumAMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0 GHz2GB Corsair PC-3200 512x4 Dual Channel CL2.5 DDR DIMM eVGA nVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT 256MB DDR3Sound Blaster Audigy LSOCZ Powerstream 420WWinXPPro (SP1)