Sign in to follow this  
Guest cw1011

B25J Briefing Time=A Big Thank You

I would just like to congratulate the makers of this wonderful piece of history the b25 'Briefing Time'.After buying the download yesterday form here in the uk i cant stop flying this great aircraft,going throu the checklists are just amazing and all the speeds and controls are spot on like if you follow the instructions and lift the nose wheel a few inches going down the runway it really does take off its self.If you have any money spare and are looking for a great payware aircraft this one comes highly recommended,and also your helping to keep this piece of history flying.Once again a big thatnk you to the designers for giving me the best aircraft in my hanger.

Guest jaapverduijn

Man oh man: Briefing Time is SPECTACULAR! It's a MASTERPIECE!Jaap Verduijn.

Being a WWII history "freak" as I am, it's great to have reproductions that bear an accurate representation of the aircraft. The exterior of the MAMM B-25 has such detail that it set's benchmarks for others to follow! L.Adamson

Guest Bill Kunert

Beautiful airplane isn't it? I'll bet you're a lot like me. Most of the television I watch is the History Channel, Discovery Channel, or Learning Channel. You can learn a lot about WWII from them. I had an uncle who was in the South Pacific with the Army during WWII. I remember the letters he used to send on that really lightweight paper they used to save weight. You could barely decipher the letters because the censors cut out everything that could in any way indicate where he was or what he was up to.Bill

Guest ront1

I have not heard any one comment on the sound of the engines. How does she sound??Ron

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Had to change my Sound Settings to agree with the Readme. Still even after that it wasn't what I expected.But then ----I crank my sounds while flying. But, they are overbearing while doing other mundane things. Forgot that the Santa Cruz setting had been set back by 25%. Found the errors of my way and set it back at 100%.Whhhoooohooo. Hey, what did you say? Those short stacks are barking. Yeah, the sounds are right on if you have the system. Good chance one could go deaf before the age of 70 playing these.Hopes this helps. Didn't hear your reply. Ears still ringing. What a hoot.Frenchy -- out.

Your right there bill im very interested in anything ww2, im just keeping my fingers crossed for some company to make a great liberator or b17 model.But for now i,ll just keep flying this beauty.Just on the subject of ww2 i managed to finally get to visit the old liberator base at dunkeswell in devon and to meet with some people who have lived there all there life,and to round it off i did a parachute jump with the marines.What a view of the old liberator ramps at 3500ft.

"Forgot that the Santa Cruz setting had been set back by 25%. Found the errors of my way and set it back at 100%."Who set the sounds back 25%? What are you referring to, and is there a setting somewhere in a config file that is supposed to be bumped to a 100%?Keith

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Keith, it is the major setting for the volume of the sound card. I have a Santa Cruz sound card and it was too loud for most internet and casual use. So, I cut it back by 25%. So -- was fat dumb and happy. When flying -- I put the major setting up to full. That along with the other suggestions from the MAAM readme. I "forgot" to reset them to full in order to truly hear the Bark of the engines. Hence, was at first disappointed until remembered to turn the darn thing back up.There should be an Icon for your sound card. Just make sure you have it turned all the way up. It rocks.Viva!!Frenchy __ out.

Guest cw1011

Philanthropy has never been as much fun. I love this plane.