Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Need help from Panel experts

That presupposes that someone here would want to help with an FSX problem cross-posted into the wrong forum intentionally, or that they would want to help with a Captain Dim product.I think if you buy the new CS 727-100 model, you won't have that problem, namely because there is no escreen, esquished or otherwise!!I do have to wonder why you'd want to transplant one of the worse performing dogs in the FS9 add-on world to the worst performing dog of an FS version. "Introducing the Captain Min 727-100, with an amazing 4 fps in spot view at an airport near you...3 fps if it's not a default airport. The Cockpit view will be included in Block B, at some point in the future, but if you ask when that will be, your post will be removed from our forum" (hey Alex, we do have a forum don't we?) ah yes Comrade, removed from our forum. Only we know the time and place of the Block's release. Thees eenfomation eez for eenternal consoomption oonly, jutht like thith glath off Vodka."I emit exhaust fumes in your general direction!Now go away before I taunt you a second time!!:-)Bob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Hee,hee...oh man, Stop It!!:-lol :-lol Finally, someone who love CS as much as I do!!:-badteeth ChuckCYXU

I just hope I never get involved in a release you don't approve of Bob :-eek That post brightened my day ;-)

Cheers

Paul Golding

Well Bob. I like the CS 727 very much indeed. and I managed to port it to FSX and it works very well. And Yes...there are some good folks here who tend to help others (McCrash.). ;)http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...d=387111&page=4The cross post was intentional.. Cause there are more veteran flight simmers here than in the FSX thread... and also since it is a cross migration issue.I also run FSX at around 20-30FPS without compromise for the most part. and no, CS727 does not run at 4FPS. And if that chaps your..whatever... thats no problem of mine. really! :)And I am by no means an FSX cheerleader/a really excited user.CS do ineed produce one of the finest external model there is.You see...there are plenty of addon vendors no one talks about cause they don't care for them. However, many folks do talk about CS. Cause they just can't resist buying some of the good stuff CS puts out. Its just that they(CS) have some issues that do indeed frustrate few folks. But you can't say...no one is buying their products!;)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>I also run FSX at around 20-30FPS without compromise for the>most part. ...without compromise...for the most part. You a funny guy...ROFLMAO :-lol>You see...there are plenty of addon vendors no one talks about>cause they don't care for them. However, many folks do talk>about CS. Cause they just can't resist buying some of the good>stuff CS puts out. I see...people just don't talk about the vendors they don't care for...surely you jest? There must be like 350,000 flame threads on AVSIM alone focused on crappy products and/or products marketed by crappy vendors. Do a search on Ariane, FSD, Captain Sim, Perfect Flight, Wilco...the list is long and ugly.>Its just that they(CS) have some issues>that do indeed frustrate few folks. But you can't say...no one>is buying their products!People bought...are buying...Tishma's products too. There's one born every minute, after all. But as long as the poo peddlers continue their craft, we owe it to each other to try and allow those in the community to know what they're getting into before they whip out their credit card. And venting can be therapeutic in its own right after being ripped off or deceived.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case