Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

Mesh error in St.Maarten

Hello,I have the same problem at TFFJ - St Barts. Mine started when I installed the VFR France Scenery for that area. TNCM and TFFG work fine for me.(St Marteen)Cheers,Ron Sagel

Hello Misha,I had the same problem initially, and someone on FranceVFR forum suggested to make sure that TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL =21. Someone on the forum also resolved the problem with a value of 20J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

I have my terrain max vertex level set to 21 always. That's not it as I can see strange mesh formations with only the default scenery installed as well. So there has to be some compatibility conflict caused by a nother addon that I am having trouble isolating. PS: How the heck did you ever get onto the VFR France forum? I've been waiting for my activation email for days now. http://www.commerciallevel.com/base/suppor...46supporter.jpg

Hi Misha,I got my activation a long time ago. Don't know where you live, but the delay for getting your activation mail maybe due to time of day difference plus the fact that we are in the middle of a week-end.A few more tips from FranceVFR forum- check for duplicate AF2_TFFJ.bgl files- check for other mesh sceneries you might have installed- someone found the culprit mesh file : msh_smsbt_|11.bgl and suggested disable it.- another person got rid of the pblm by switching vertex level to 20- and yet another simmer suggested to disable FlyToCaribeAlso look in scenerynamescenery and check that if AP931250, FL931250 and HP931250 have been renamed with the extension ".ori" instead of ".bgl"Good luckJ.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Glad I could help.Happy flying!J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

>Hello,>>I have the same problem at TFFJ - St Barts. Mine started when>I installed the VFR France Scenery for that area. TNCM and>TFFG work fine for me.(St Marteen)>>Cheers,>>Ron Sagel>Same!!! It's driving me up a wall