Sign in to follow this  
pilotpm

CS new 727

Hello to all 727 Captain owners from CSCan any one off those people can say me:Is that model useable and working in FS 9.1I would be interressted but only if it`s usable in FS 9.1Can`t use FSX in the moment and think this will be the case forthe next 2 years.But if the model is useable in FS 9.1 it could be a way for me....regardsMario G

Thanks a lot for the tip...But that wasen`t that productive for me becauseit dosen`t answer my questioncheerspmpilot

I also would like to know if it works in FS9.1, since I doubt that the model is completely remade just with FSX SDK standards.http://www.scandicair.com/images/sa_banner.gifDell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo, flashed to a X850 XT PE. Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP2E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

From what I have read, it seems the new 727 is just for FSX. They also have a post on the forums that the older 727 is finished with no further updates. Check out : www.captainsim.com Look under the Company tab at the top of the page, as there is a link to the forum. I haven't been following this product, so I don't want to give bad info. Hope this helps.

>From what I have read, it seems the new 727 is just for FSX.>They also have a post on the forums that the older 727 is>finished with no further updates. Check out : >www.captainsim.com >Look under the Company tab at the top of the page, as there is>a link to the forum. I haven't been following this product, so>I don't want to give bad info. Hope this helps.The Old CS727 is not finished for me. I have migrated it to FSX and it works well in FSX.:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Heres a hint to save everybody a lot of anger and frustration: don't buy from CaptainSim. 'nuff said.

Guest Jeff Berman

If you want to fly a 727 there is only one to look at, if your going to spend your hard earned money you might as well fly the best www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previews/727/preview_home.html:-beerchug

I've tried the CaptianSim model in FSX over a friends house. The FDE is nothing like a 727, more like a 737. The same issues that were present with FS9 version are there again if not more so. For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would consider the CS model over DreamFleet's ultra realistic model. I maybe could see if the whole project was finished (VC, avionics, sounds, etc). When you look at how the 'Block' system is working out for the CS757 why bother???DreamFleet is the last word when it comes to the 727 in any version of Flight Simulator. The CS FSX 727 has nothing real to offer not even the FDE (you can't even count on the promise of a finished project sometime in the near or distant future)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Yep - you're right:-From Captain Sim: "Exterior 100 - (727-100 Exterior model including Freighter) - released":-violinWow! I guess you're expecting it will come with a flight deck, right?hahahhah! It says "Exterior". It say NOTHING about INTERIOR!! This is how Captain Sim works! Interior & Systems? - not yet, I'm afraid. . . maybe never! x( x( x( x( x( x((Tip - lookup a fellow named Paul Golding on this site - he creates some very fine aeroplanes. . . )Cheers!

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest wayupthere

>Tip - lookup a fellow named Paul Golding on this site - he>creates some very fine aeroplanes. . . )Couldn't have said it any better, imho the ONLYdecent 727 for fs today, must have, if you want to fly that legendary brick ;)

Hi,I think that each and everyone knows that Pauls B727 is by far the best there is, including me. ;-) And I will praise the day when the DC-8 will be released,.........for FS9 that is. :-hahHowever, just out of curiousity,.......Can someone confirm that CS new B727-100 visual model works in FS9.1 aswell? And I know what has been said in their forum, but something tells me that it is not the whole truth.http://www.scandicair.com/images/sa_banner.gifDell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo, flashed to a X850 XT PE. Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP2E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan