Sign in to follow this  

777 meljet and 777 PSS

Hello,Is there a merge for meljet and PSS ??? Do you think it can be done ? What flight dynamics is better ?Thanks,Ulisses

Guest Andrew

Download the text file below and put it in your PSS folder, one of the defaults should do ,ie PSS777BRIT,Then open Aircraft.CFG and change the (Fltsim.0) text with the name of the Meljet you Downloaded.AndrewPS, Autoland will not work.

Johan Dees created a MelJet 777 special aircraft .CFG for specific use with the PSS-777 Dynamics File which you should have floating around in your aircraft directory if you purchased the 777 package from PSS. Using that config, plus adjusting the "fltsim" entries in the config to use the PSS dyanmics and she flies great. You find the special .CFG I'm talking about www.meljet.comNeg on that autoland stuff, works fine for me.-Matt

Can you give me more info please, I couldn't find that .cfg file...Thanks,Ulisses

My apologies. You can find in the .CFG file in a number of 777 packages. http://library.avsim.com/sendfile.php?DLID=24854This is a Meljet 777 repaint which includes the modified config file which is better suited for use with the PSS-777 flight dynamics. I don't remember exactly but I believe this is the package where I got my PSS config as well from several weeks back.-Matt