Sign in to follow this  
protzler

You know what FS needs?

Guest DreamFleet

>$1200 for your multi? :-eek Granted, it was a long time ago.>:-)>>I'm looking at nearly $3000. And I don't even want to think>about how much it's going to be for my MEI.......J.C:Think about what I said. What you are paying is quite accurate and, were you even born in 1976?;)In 1976 I could buy a new BMW for about $14,000. The same car today is around $60,000.I would consider that $3000 to be reasonable.You're flying a DA42, I guess for your MEL?When I flew the 310Q it was in February. Cold, dense air, and 275 HP per side. That's more per engine than a DA42 has between the two of them!I was 18 at the time, and while a bit of a challenge, it was relatively easy.Ahhhh... the good ol' days! Otherwise, J.C. I am so happy to hear about your progress. We go back a long way, and my very best wishes to you. I hope we can meet in person some day.Perhaps I'll be flying to London, and you'll be the FO on the 787 I'm flying on.I wouldn't be surprised about that either!Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

>I'll try!!! :)>>If I can find one nearby, or find an owner who is willing fly>in to CDW (that's very rare), we'll do our best to do it.>Hey Lou!Found a single 'nole in Essex county, haha. You have a lot of nice planes up that way! Out of curiosity, is there a Cirrus dealership around there? If you want the information, I'll give it to you. Note, that I don't know the owner, so it's a shot in the dark! :DJust sayin' ;)Seeya! - Paul

Guest DreamFleet

Good for you, Paul, send me an e-mail at loubetti@earthlink.net (I'll get it out from my spam blocker).It's a good backup in case I cannot make a connection through one of the flight schools I know.Needless to say, I would prefer a Seminole close to home.Now, if I lived in Florida, I would have several hundred close to home!Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

Nope, I wasn't born in 1976. 1980 for me. Hope that doesn't make you feel too old, Lou. :-)Yeah, I'm working on my MEL right now, as well as my commercial. However, the money is starting to run a little thin, so I may be having to postpone finishing my MEL for now. Finishing my commercial is more important at this point. And I'll be starting my CFI this fall.You know, this summer I'll be doing an internship with SkyWest Airlines. Which also has jumpseat/travel privileges. I'll have to try to get over there to your side of the country for a weekend.