Sign in to follow this  
nillefix

Got some money to spend? Ideas?

Anybody got some idea for some cool flightsim stuff that one absolutly has to have?I already got most of the good planes(pmsg,lds, aeroworx,pss, super80), sceneries(flytampa, cloud9, uk2000, swedflight) , utilities(asv, fsfk, fsbuild, fs2crew, rc4). And yeah....got FSX too.Have I missed something out there?

Guest TomOOO

This is for VFR mainly, but if you want amazing scenery....FS terrain (just flight doing an offer)Flight1 ultimate terrain (Europe/USA/Asia - as per your locality)Flight1 Ground environment pro (download only from flight1).Can link to photobucket pictures if you want to take a look.Tom

Guest CL604

I'm voting for TrackIR as well. Best add-on I've ever bought.

Hello Nick,>Have I missed something out there?I can recommend you the following add-ons :) :Digital Aviation's Do-27Digital Aviation's CheyenneAll Dreamfleet airplanes, especially the amazing B727 or the BaronFlight One's ATR 72-500Wilco's LegacyShockwave's WWII FightersMaam-Sim's DC-3FlightScenery's PortlandHolger Sandmann's Misty and Tongass FjordsIf you need any further informations or pictures from one of these add-ons please feel free to ask :)GreetingsTim

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

>I'm voting for TrackIR as well. Best add-on I've ever>bought.This requires you to fly from VC only right? no function i 2D?

I'll add another vote for Ultimate Terrain and Ground Environment. Amazing stuff, especially if you like general aviation flying. From your list, you might not like GA stuff, but if you want to try you should look at some of the best GA planes:-Dreamfleet Baron (or the A36 if you like a single)-Realair SF260Or anything else from Realair or Dreamfleet. Hopefully we'll see the new Archer from DF sometime very soon. edit: also what about mesh? I have most of the globe covered by FS Genesis mesh.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

helloTrust me, after experiencing TrackIR you wont worry about 2D anymore.

Yep. I was a die hard 2D cockpit user--totally refused to use VC--until I got my Track-IR last week. After just 2 flights, I'll probably never go back to 2D again!Kylehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Track IR is great. Although I still think VC s**ks I still think the Track IR is great for taxiing the airplane. But as soon as I get airborne VC goes bye bye.

Guest SilverCircle

>Yep. I was a die hard 2D cockpit user--totally refused to>use VC--until I got my Track-IR last week. After just 2>flights, I'll probably never go back to 2D again!Yeah, it really makes flying from a VC a totally new experience. Still, I sometimes prefer to use the 2d panel in the more complex planes, especially when there are lots of things to do. But for smaller planes or, especially helicopters, TrackIR is just the single best thing one can get.As for other add-ons: Most recommended "must haves" have been already listed here, except one: FSPassengers. Nice features which make flying the bigger planes just a tad more exciting. It's also rock-solid and doesn't have any bad side effects (for me).

Guest over and out

What about multi screens or multi computers?