Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Need opinion on De Havilland DHC-4 (C-7) Caribou

Hey everyone. I have been wanting to get a new aircraft as I am waiting for DF ArcherII and AXP. I was looking at the Alphasim De Havilland DHC-4 (C-7) Caribou. How is this model overall? I fly only VC...All switchable cockpit, texture quality, sounds etc... I lookied at the screens on Alphasim's site, but they always zoom out most of the time at 50% which makes it hard to see the quaulity and such as it really is. Your opinions are much appreciated. Thanks folks.

Fritz, thank you. I forgot there was a review on this one.

Guest CWHGonzo

Hi JeffThe Caribou is a nice model. I also fly from the VC as much as possible. I think you will like it and by the way, I hauled my system off to the CWH Museum this past weekend and guess what happened...........no more Black Box in select aircraft?I did nothing to the computer, the only difference was that at home here I use an LCD screen, at the Museum I use a 21" CRT monitor.It's also working fine now here too! A great big "Go Figure" here!If you would like a couple better shots of the Caribou cockpit just E me and I'll send you some better shots.CheersCWHGonzo mdmclean@sympatico.ca

Hey there. Glad it's working for you. Yep, I responded on the other post you had, but then erased my reply and came here. I will drop you an E-mail. As long as it's not too time consuming for you to send the pics, that would be great to see yours. Talk to you soon.