Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

For Maddog fans

Guest manbird

"BTW: The only thing wrong with your brain is probably the fact, that you are unable to accept opinions different from your own."You're right, especially when they're ignorant ones.

Guest manbird

"BTW: The only thing wrong with your brain is probably the fact, that you are unable to accept opinions different from your own."You're right, especially when they're ignorant ones.

Guest manbird

"Any conventional gauge won't update faster than about 18fps and this isn't smooth."You notice the stutter of a small gauge needle moving at 18fps? Wow, you have good eyes or you're staring at the gauges zoomed up for no apperent reason. 18fps in scenery I can see, but on an altitude gauge? Come on, let's get real. This is the kind of nonsense comments that make arguing with a guy like you and those like you, pointless.

>Especially with the development of the new Gauges OR excellent>programming of old school VC gauges like the LevelD, you will>find that the focus will turn to VC.>> I don't give a crap if a 2-D is included or not, but I say if>you do not have a VC cockpit, a good funtional one, then>you're leaving out a growing piece of the simming market.Oh yeah..? Keep dreaming,...because that will probably not happen until FSxxxx. Just because you happen to like the VC in Level-D (which is one of the most cartoonish VC I have seen)doesn

Staffan

Guest manbird

"Oh yeah..? Keep dreaming,...because that will probably not happen until FSxxxx. "You're blind."Just because you happen to like the VC in Level-D (which is one of the most cartoonish VC I have seen)"And that is the most stupid comment I have seen.

Guest SilverCircle

>"BTW: The only thing wrong with your brain is probably the>fact, that you are unable to accept opinions different from>your own.">You're right, especially when they're ignorant ones.You happen to be the most ignorant person I met for a long time.Welcome to my mental ignore list. Have fun there. Case closed.Oh, and btw. Posting nonsense twice doesn't make the "arguments" any better.

>>"Oh yeah..? Keep dreaming,...because that will probably not>>happen until FSxxxx. ">You're blind.If so,..can you tell me how many VC

Staffan

Looks great! :9 ....2D panels ...fantastic! :-jumpy

Next time please read the forum rules.You have to be at least 13 years or older to post in these forums....

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest manbird

I originally came onto this thread saying that the Maddog will probably be released with a seperate chargeable VC. I have no patience for anyone who waits on the forums with flame throwers ready to torch anyone who comes on strong against a product or philosphy that they're loyal to, which is typical of these threads. Bottom line is, if they end up charging for a seperate VC for this aircraft, I think that would be just as ludicrous as a developer (captainsim) that charges for different "modules". I was not taking a pole on opinions, so if you agree with what I came in here saying..fine... if not.....I don't give a crap.

"Manbird",after reading that all: it's you who started to be unpolite. Ignorant and intolerant people like you make this society so undelightful. You must either be aged and have a bitter experience of a really sad life or still to young to have matured enough and build a stable personality and a higher "social intelligence quotient" (or a virus in the brain that commands you to issue such harsh statements).I agree with Alex 100%, VCs are more for smaller, simpler planes. I have the Ariane NG, but don't fly it anymore because it's VC only.The Maddog is one of the best airliners available IMHO.Andreas (LOWW)

Guest manbird

None of this had anything to do with you, yet you decide to pop in and offer your own insulting commentary. You're no different, you interpret what you read and respond, just like me. I'm not a mild guy, and I am not always politically correct or democratic with my responses. I don't participate in this forum walking on egg shells like so many others who are afraid to offer their opinions.There are those who like VC, and those who dont'. And if the reason you don't like it is because you don't have the system for it, or there isn't a plane that you like that has a decent VC, fine. But for the others who just refuse to change and defend their old views, just like the debate in the early 90's of guys who refused to accept scenery that had texture mapping on it, saying that Vector graphics are the way to go, this is another phase of simulation that is trying to take an advance step forward. And again, I am faced with dinosaurs who not only refuse to acknowledge it, but defend their 2-D panels like it's some corner street turf.How you think an adult should behave, post, act and respond is not important to me at all, since I did not come on here fireing away at anyone, I am only responding back to personal attack. I've read on these forums for years, and have seen many people, including those who I have crossed today, "behave" similarly when confronted with hard headedness if there ever was a word.happy flights...

Yes - I am looking forward to this one! My original post was meant to be a heads up to those interested in the product, and as usual it has descended into farce.There was a post on the maddog forums on 22 January 2007 (for those who are having kittens about the virtues of VC's):"The first release of the maddog will not have a VC, it will came later (free of charge), it works with vista and also with FSX (just a few things to fix)."

Graeme Butler

This aircraft will certainly be fantastic...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO