Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

neuroflight cessna reims

HelloDoes anybody know what happened to the cessna 406 from neuroflight.

This is amazing you ask. I tried to contact neuroflight the other day because I need to reinstall my 406 and the installer won't work. They did not return my E-mail as of yet. I asked them in the letter what happed as well. If they get back to me, I will let you know what was said. The product was developing nicely, so why they would flush it is beyond me.

Biggest crap I've ever bought. Buggy installer, who refused to install the bugger. Contacted the developer and granted he send me three times a new installer/reg info package. But the problem stayed. I managed to get it installed but FS9 CTD'ed every time. I contacted the developer but he never answered anymore. And yes I was indeed polite, because I liked the aircraft.Took my loss and will never try to install it again..Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg