Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11ME

Dreamfleet BONANZA A36...Install ?

Guest MD11ME

To all please help!I have finaly got the Dreamfleet bonanza installed after hours of trying to get the Reality-xp trainer installed. The only way I can use the aircraft is starting a fresh flight with defualt cessna and then switching to the bonaza on the ground. If I create a flight with the bonanza and press start fs9 goes away and i am looking at my desktop?.....Then I go to shut down my computer for the night and it says that the xp400 somthing or other will not allow a file to close. Can someone who has figured out the way to neatly install this plane help me out......From what I have done in touch and go's this plane is awsome....I just dont want to destroy my pc trying to use it....Thanks.Ruben RomeroFSX - The day the music died!

Guest allcott

Check the manual Section 1-4. That is precisely how you are supposed to start it. :)Allcott

Guest MD11ME

ALLcott....I tried it that.....when i select the bonanza last night I got it to start....today it just closes fs9?Ruben Romero

Guest neslesman

Try switching from another aircraft to the A36 in 2D panel view. Then when you close the A36 ALWAYS close it from the main 2D panel view and start from the 2D panel view. That way when the plane starts next time it will start in the 2D panel view and you can make the panel and avionics adjustments from that pop up menu. You have to do this every flight as I recall unless it's been set to otherwise.I really can't explain how I got it sorted when it happened to me but it was something along those lines. I just don't recall exactly. I got more info from the manual and their forum and did get it figured out but to explain exactly to someone else I'm just sure.

Guest MD11ME

Did you install the trainer that came with the software or download the new one from dreamfleet....if you installed the one that came with the a36 which location did you install it to? the defualt one or c:/****ruben romero

Guest MD11ME

Thanks Guys I got her going...the trick is to start from the defualt cessna 2D pannal then make the switch....not in the istall guide strange way to get a plane going but well worth it! Just wanted to say thanks again for all the support...thats why I visit everyday......and to show my wife I'm not the only crazy one there's a whole bunch of us.....:)!Ruben Romero

Guest neslesman

You should have no need for starting with the default Cessna anymore as long as you keep putting the A36 away from the 2D panel and do a proper "End Flight" sequence before you exit FS0. You must always start the A36 from the 2D panel which means putting it to bed in the 2D panel.I did at first but now that I've got the correct sequence the A36 always starts up fine. It's my "default" aircraft but not FS9's default aircraft, it seems letting the FS9 default just sit there unchanged is important for the sim.I know what I'm trying to say but I'm having trouble putting it to words.