Sign in to follow this  
Guest MNorm757

Montana Scenery

Guest MNorm757

Anyone else download the new Montana Scenery by Lauren Robison? The detail is fantastic! I'd highly recommend it for anyone who likes flying in Big Sky country...Speaking of Big Sky...A repaint of the PMDG B1900D in Big Sky Airlines livery would be the perfect compliment to this great new scenery. Anyone know where I can find one? If not, is anyone willing to try? I'm afraid if I did it would resemble a Jackson Pollock painting ;-)Cheers,Markus

i love Jackson Pollackbut yes, i have d/l and wow! im just getting ready to explore it myself, i think its great - i second the recomendationcheers to the programmer!ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest neslesman

Thanks somehow I missed that as well as the author's other stuff that is in some of my popular flying regions. The Montana file available here is montana.zip

I agree! The package really ramps up the Montana scenery.I don't understand why Kalispell was left out when it's a major airport for NW Montana. I couldn't find any comparable scenery for Kalispell in the library.I hope Lauren takes the time to work up Kalispell and round out a fantastic set of Montana airports.Bruce

This may not be my cup of tea. I don fly much in central USA. However the airports look fantastic from the screenshots. I never hesitate to fire off a thank you email to freeware authors like this who strive to make our FS9 lives better.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest MNorm757

Bruce, I couldn't agree more...I'm really hoping that this is a true work in progress. I'd love to see Kalispell, Miles City, Wolf Point, Glendive...basically, the few airports in Eastern Montana with service. Great job with the 13 airports here. Adding Spokane is a nice touch.-Markus

Thanks for that Markus.. Let me go check that out.There is also an awesome airport for Missoula, Montana in the library. not sure if the missoula would be part of this scenery.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Yes, I downloaded it but I can't find the texture files (bmp) to go with the scenery file (bgl) for the Add On Scenery folder. The pics really are great !Jack

Guest tango papa

Did you D/L the EZ-Scenery files per instructions in the read-me file?All the textures come from EZ, as none are included with the scenery.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

>Did you D/L the EZ-Scenery files per instructions in the>read-me file?All the textures come from EZ, as none are>included with the scenery.OK, thanks.

Guest MNorm757

It took me about 2 hours to download and install all the textures. I was amazed out how much it spiced up some of the other airports where I was missing a few random ones here and there...and didn't even know it.Now, if I could just find a repaint of the PMDG B1900D in Big Sky colors I'd be set...;-)Mark

>Now, if I could just find a repaint of the PMDG B1900D in Big>Sky colors I'd be set...You mean like [a href=http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=147&topic_id=253843&mesg_id=253843&page=]this one...[/a]-Nick

Guest MNorm757

Nick...you are the man!! Thanks for doing multiple liveries...that's going above and beyond.CheersMark

Guest ThrottleUp

Amazing...I just saw the screenshots via Zipdive...that looks like payware quality.I've said it a 1000 times but I never tire of it: we are spoilt rotten by the talented freeware authors out there.Im so getting all of Lauren Robison's scenery.Thanks for the thread that gave us all a heads-up!

Guest _MSW_

Could someone who has this Montana scenery check out the Spokane airport KGEG? On mine, the central terminal building is missing and some jetways are just floating in the air. I have most Ez-Scenery libraries loaded but I don't think that would be the cause anyway.Also, is there one site that has all of the EZ-Scenery libraries loaded in one place?Thanks!Mike