Sign in to follow this  
CPA156

Aerosoft Franfurt, no JETWAYS!

Hi AllI was planning to fly out of Frankfurt and after loading the Aerosoft scenery in FS9 there were no jetways, how can i fix this?thanks for any help

I have not researched this addon extensively but try "Airport Enhancement Services (AES)" From Aerosoft. It may be what you are looking for.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest TomOOO

Hope this is not an obvious suggestion...Increase the scenery detail to max - Settings -> Display -> first tab right hand side.Some of my addons only show jetways when this is set abovenormal.Tom

Hey GuysI have AES installed and scenery complexity is set to complex or watever, i wonder what it is?Any more help would be great!

Guest Ken_Verga

have you payed for credits for EDDF AES? CAuse the jetways go away.Kenneth

yep, I have. I gave 5 credits for EDDF and now am left over with 5.

I have mega EDDF, Frankfurt Main, without AES and all jetways are showing. I'm parked at gate D-35.Check your scenery complexity settings. AES is not required for jetways in general.

I may have misunderstood your question it was two in the morning and I was doing a clean install of vista. If you mean that you are missing active jetways then you will need a product like AES as I first mentioned. If you are missing the actual jetways then Tom may be right. You may need to increase scenery complexity in your display settings. If this doesn't help a reinstall of the product may work. Hopes this helps

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg