Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTEK99

Lordy, it's here: Holger's Glacier Bay v2!

Mr. Holger, SIR....this scenery will take weeks to discover. After having flown around your virtual Alaska for about two hours, I decided to take a car ride along one of the highways through the mountains. I highly recommend this to everyone. You will truly get a feel for the superb mountain ranges, valleys, rivers, and lakes.What a SUBMERSIVE avenue besides flying! Honestly, I felt like I was there.....This scenery pack makes me TRULY want to now go to tour parts of Alaska.Wonderful, simply wonderful.Thank you so much,regards,Mitch R.

Holger,Many thanks for putting this together. A huge congrats to you and the other team members!Blake

Blake

On page 18 of the manual it says Navigate to "BC enhancements for UT landclass"and delete the following files: Were do I find these files and am I right to assume that these files must be deleted if you have UT installed?Dave

Guest Akflyin

Just when I thought fs9 could not get any better, Southeast Alaska again comes alive with The Holger design team incredible efforts in the Glacier Bay area. It looks just as I remember it in my C-130 aircrew days.My thanks to EVERYONE who was involved in the making of this amazing scenery.Fly safe

Breathtaking. This scenery package takes FS9 to a whole new level. So well done. Please add my thanks to Holger and the team.Trevorbeein Auckland NZ

Considering, "mountain flying" is the BEST thing to do in FS.... :7 This is a GREAT addition! L.Adamson