Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Countdown To Maddog 2006!

Guest BlueRidgeDx

Freeware model? Where did you get that from?Have you ever seen an FS9 model where the control surfaces react correctly to control tab movement?Or how about accurate rudder travel limiting for both powered and "manual reversion" modes?Or animated Auto-Slat test & deployment?Animated outflow valves, and APU intake doors?Its much better than freeware, I'm afraid.Nick

Would somebody mind posting high res screenshots of the panel? The ones on the website are pretty small.

Thought it worth re-posting about my earlier activation issue. Support for this looks like it could be very good indeed.Once i established email coms, things moved VERY swiftly indeed. Seems there was something wrong with my purchase code. They simply sent me another correct one instantly.My initial impressions are very good - certainly doesn't 'fly' like an upgrade. Feels like a completely new bird.I like it thus far.....

>it can keep up with my favorites from LDS, PMDG and SSTSIM>(these 3 are the only add-ons playing in the same league,>anything else is at least one level below).>Alex there is mis understanding I'm a system guy but from the VC because I don't like 2d (from a perspective point not real at all)...The world outside the panel is most of the times 3d but which actually is all 2d output on your screen ;-) lol (happy we life in 3d space)What I mean is I want the systems from 2d panel and all the functions in 3d space...As for products I'm talking about my beloved Level-d 767 and PMDG the best around the virtual block for heavies or Dreamfleet stuff :-)I want to have the experience of being there as close as it can be on a desktop simulation...But then I'm talking about all aspects not only a panel (which is the most important thing lol)The LDS has still set the bar high in every aspect price/level of systems / software etc...For me this release is tempting but I almost don't fly from 2d so thats why I skip this one...So the VC is not for eye candy but gives that special feeling for depth and movements as in a real cockpit (3d space too even in a level-d simulator lol)But I can imagine that if you fly from 2d only that it's a great add-on to have in your virtual hangar...Lucky for us that most developers deliver best from both worlds so we can choose...Each to there own and with most products we can choose :-)It's just all about fun whatever you fly 2d or 3d, Andr

André

Guest bigun

The MadDog 2006 is definately worth the $$ to me (relatively speaking) considering how much has evolved in this product vs. the 2004 version. The systems detail are incredible. I'm not a VC person but totally understand how someone who is would want to wait. The only thing I would say on this issue is, that if your waiting because you're afraid of getting "burned" by un-kept promises from a developer, (totally understandable considering some of the garbage some developers spew), don't be. The developers of this product went way "above and beyond" supporting the 2004 version considering the garbage pit publisher they were originally hooked up with. They have stuck by their product and it shows.

Guest BlueRidgeDx

I just posted a few pics in the Screenshots Forum...Nick

Guest davidvoogd

Thanks to all those who posted useful information here...As for a few of the others, seriously if you don't like it, state it once and move on. It was a total pain in the #### having to scroll through all the whining bs in this thread to find the real info. Seriously, do you guys not have something better to do with your time?

Guest bigun

Andre,Oh Oh, I feel the pressure:)

:-Lol George nothing to worry about m8 you just helped me with my purchase decision... Thanks for sharing appreciated :-)After all the reading done couldn't resist all the system stuff so with cold favor in a 2d panel :-lolAndr

André

This thread is now locked. See my posting entitled "FRAUD" that will be posted shortly to explain why.