Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidvoogd

Maddog 2006

Guest Pilot533

Tord, november is just a guess, I've been involved in fltsim for a long time now and I have some idea of how long it usually takes companies to develop these things from scratch. So my guess is around october/november this year. We can always hope it will be may or june, but thats just not realistic.

>Andre,>>Can't wait for you to put your magic touch on some paints for>this bird :9 You have got the touchThanks Jeff planning a very special for this one :-)Andr

André

>>Thanks Jeff planning a very special for this one :-)>>Andr

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

AVSIM News page announces "Lago Releases Maddog 2006"A mistake. This isn't LAGO anymore guys... I think the name is FlyTheMaddog/Leonardo SH...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest georg

I bought it today and been flying/studying it the whole day. No doubt, it's the MOST complicated and detailed airliner simulation available for FS today. The only drawback is the lack of VC, but myself I don't use it much anyways with airliners. There is just so much to explore in this plane that it's like having the real thing. If you like jets, then there is NO way you would be disappointed.

Guest SilverCircle

>Also, if you whip out a paintkit for her before I get to it,>I'd really like to "borrow" it if its ok. ;) If I happen to>get one done 1st, I'll be sure to share too. :)The official maddog 2006 paintkit is already available:http://www.flythemaddog.com/downloads.php (last link).(The usual layered photoshop templates)

Hello everybody,Just poppin' in to tell you that I don't know if the Maddog is the most complicated simulation in FS galaxy, but what I'm sure is that it's the most complicated to get one's hand on ! Purchased it last Friday, had to wait until monday just to get a download link. Then, I've waited 'til wednesday morning to get an unlocking key.So, I'm a happy camper and I launch the monster... direct CTD !Carefully consulted the forums : "problem is now solved, download the new exe file !"... Wilco (ooops, sorry !). Got the hole thing on my computer again through my asthmatic internet connection. And then... corrupted file. Re-redownload... corrupted file again ! Now, I'm waiting for Italy to wake up... This was my own experience. Never again with Leonardo ! You can't beat F1 wrapper system. Henri R