Sign in to follow this  
gavi25

Realistic taxi thrust?

If I remember right, it takes a lot of thrust to get the taxing started. The revised file allows less thrust to get the craft moving. One word of caution. I had this file on my machine and bought the MADDOG. The MADDOG ran lousy. Bad taxing and lousy flying. I put back the origional file and the MADDOG ran great. There will be those ranting about changing the origional files but a lot of other FS files have been changed. What's one more. The three above razorseal should have theirs.

Guest Dflights

ok, never done this before :( i sent you PM Brian, and yes, yes, yes, i would love more realistic taxing too. hope i'm not too late to be asking for the sim1.dll file. thanks in advance.

I always thought that the taxi thrust etc. was just part of the settings in the air and cfg files?Anyway, would appreciate if it can be sent to me too. sheza5 at yahoo dot comThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

It is, but the friction in in the SIM.DLL, and is too highJohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE..

if anyone has it out there i would appreciate if you could send it to me too...cgexx@hotmail.comthxhenry

i replaced SIM1DLL with this one and now fs9 crashes... did that happened to anyone else?henry

I apologise but if someone sent me this file then it might have got caught in the spam filters. Never received it.Request if I can be sent it again.ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"