Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanSmith

ok, best traffic setup...

Guest ianrivaldosmith

....Hi all, whats the bets traffic program to use for less fuss and messing about, but maximum AI traffic around the world especiall europe?ive decided to completely reinstall fs9 and all addons to try get rid of my stutter problem ,this time im trying each addon one by one to find teh culprit!Any ideas?im sure mytraffic 2006 was giving me teh problem last time! Ian

Guest Maul

Go with Ultimate Traffic for FS9! Even though it's 4 years old, it has really stood the test of time! Plus, it has an easy interface where you can add your own airlines and AI aircraft. It's a must have if you want heavy traffic with realistic schedules (may be a bit dated though, I have the fall/winter 2005 schedules.)

I Agree,Ultimate Traffic for FS9 but I would replace all the models that I could with FS painter ,EVolveAI and/or AI Aardvark models (This can be done in the Ultimate traffic interface).You will still get great frame rates and a whole lot better looking aircraft and still beable to keep the great flight schedules. I have the spring/summer 2006 flight schedule which was only about 5 or 6 usa dollars.

While I would recommend UT to just about anyone, he did ask for less fuss and messing about. If you talk about replacing models, he's not gonna get that. An ultimate traffic experience, that's for sure, but many many many many hours of work. Been there, done that. It's worth it, but... ;-)Of course, the default installation of UT might do. For now. And then you replace some model and then there's no turning back. :D

Mike...